An actual solution to removing the robbery limit.

zaXer.

53 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

- Robberies will remain if not even lower, due to the less amount needed to be carried on hand.

What problem does this solve?

Also let me just stomp this claim out, this is straight false. I garuntee you the second this was added I'd go around looking for people with bags so i can make 50k from 1 robbery. Nobody would ever be able to sell drugs again, because I'd just have 10 people with guns rob them after I give them the money. 

Literally nothing is stopping me from doing that. I garuntee you if this suggestion is approved i'll be a millionare by next week.

Just now, zaXer. said:

not really.

You dont have any friends, organisation people, thugs, whatever you roleplay with, hop in with you and assist you to the transfer, really?

you dont need me or any of my guys to do stuff, just do it smart, yeah? A little bit of thinking goes a long way, rather than just an accusation. I dont say 'limit transfers to gruppe 6', did i? It's making new roleplay grounds for everyone. You run a club? Hand your money to few of your employees to bring it to the bank, or hop in with them. Made a drug deal? Get some tough men from yours to help you through the transaction. It's how it is IRL..no?

This still doesn't mean it's not heavily benefitting you. If I own a donut shop and ban every food but donuts, then say "bro you can literally make your own donuts lol what's wrong with you I didn't ban them for my benefit" , is it not still benefitting me?

If you can't see where I'm coming from you are deluded.

3 minutes ago, Pathway said:

Also let me just stomp this claim out, this is straight false. I garuntee you the second this was added I'd go around looking for people with bags so i can make 50k from 1 robbery. Nobody would ever be able to sell drugs again, because I'd just have 10 people with guns rob them after I give them the money. 

Literally nothing is stopping me from doing that. I garuntee you if this suggestion is approved i'll be a millionare by next week.

A bag is still not gonna give you enough space to rob $50k. If 5k inventory gives you for example $5000 space, a bag will make you go up to $15000 considering you have nothing else taking up space  - pistols, items, jewelry, phones, etc. So the actual sum is even lower.

If you see a person with a bag right now you'd still rob them, due to them either moving drugs or large weapons (which are much more valuable than $15-20k lol).

4 minutes ago, Havana said:

I think you're forgetting how many things still take money from on-hand instead of your bank. 

Pay-G phones, Ammunation, gas, convenience stores, clothing shops, furnishing, and some parts of the mechanic modding menu (locks & paint used to take on-hand cash while everything came from the bank) Literally everything that most people would use cards for now, we're forced to use cash instead.

Giving cash physical weight isn't a solution, it's just a reminder that we still have to pay on-hand cash for stupid things. And robberies would absolutely go out of control, like they're not already. People try to rp one in 20 seconds with 1-2 emotes and cry about stalling.

Pay-G phones take an absurd low amount of money, ammunation isnt something too expensive, gas is super cheap, convenience stores barely sell any expensive items (24/7s have ATMs inside them, too), clothing shops take $100 per outfit, furniture yeah - that should be made out of your bank. Mechanic menu makes it all out of your bank now with the new update thats already live.

So yeah, nothing really requires you to carry large amounts of money on you?

1 minute ago, zaXer. said:

A bag is still not gonna give you enough space to rob $50k. If 5k inventory gives you for example $5000 space, a bag will make you go up to $15000 considering you have nothing else taking up space  - pistols, items, jewelry, phones, etc.

See here's where your logic goes completely off the rails. If you can only hold 15000k in a bag how in the hell are you making a major drug deal or buying some guns? Are you bringing your whole gang to carry the money? 

> Ah but you can put the money into your car you say

So an undercover cop can catch my plates and get me? 

This is just like the hunger system that gets suggested, it seems more immersive but in reality it's going to hinder everyone. It's an RPG suggestion.

3 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

A bag is still not gonna give you enough space to rob $50k. If 5k inventory gives you for example $5000 space, a bag will make you go up to $15000 considering you have nothing else taking up space  - pistols, items, jewelry, phones, etc. So the actual sum is even lower.

If you see a person with a bag right now you'd still rob them, due to them either moving drugs or large weapons (which are much more valuable than $15-20k lol).

ok so if i want to make a 200k+ drug deal (very common) how do i do it? bags only carry 20k? I cant banktransfer since it has to be in cash, as an illegal rper.

Also why the hell do bags only carry 20k, thats only 2000 dollars if we convert it to IRL equivelant. You cant even buy a car with the cash that can fill a bag to the brim? A motorbike costs 30k-ish ingame, Idk if you've ever owned a bag before but you should fit way more in than enough to buy 1 motorbike.

Just now, HerpToTheDerp said:

See here's where your logic goes completely off the rails. If you can only hold 15000k in a bag how in the hell are you making a major drug deal or buying some guns? Are you bringing your whole gang to carry the money? 

This is just like the hunger system that gets suggested, it seems more immersive but in reality it's going to hinder everyone. It's an RPG suggestion.

Said it better than i did. This system you are suggesting has a lot of flaws and each time one is solved, the solution also has a flaw. 

3 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

you can put your money into your car, yeah.

If an undercover cop catches you, then maybe you should've thought more into what car you're using for the deal, really. It's the risk of illegal roleplay you deal with all the time.

2 minutes ago, Pathway said:

ok so if i want to make a 200k+ drug deal (very common) how do i do it? bags only carry 20k? I cant banktransfer since it has to be in cash, as an illegal rper.

Also why the hell do bags only carry 20k, thats only 2000 dollars if we convert it to IRL equivelant. You cant even buy a car with the cash that can fill a bag to the brim? A motorbike costs 30k-ish ingame, Idk if you've ever owned a bag before but you should fit way more in than enough to buy 1 motorbike.

if you read the whole suggestion you'd know how you can carry money without a bag. The bags 20k thing is just an example, i bolded it out for you and you still stay stuck to not reading what i write. Obviously the management team is going to be the one deciding the limits, not me.

Edited by zaXer.
Just now, zaXer. said:

you can put your money into your car, yeah.

If an undercover cop catches you, then maybe you should've thought more into what car you're using for the deal, really. It's the risk of illegal roleplay you deal with all the time.

if you read the whole suggestion you'd know how you can carry money without a bag. The bags 20k thing is just an example, i bolded it out for you and you still stay stuck to reading what i write.

Or I could have left my car around the corner and carried the cash on me and roleplayed it being in a storage tub or a box or something and carry that to the deal. You know, how a lot of people do it IRL and roleplay it currently. 

Your suggestion completely changes the the way people will do basic fundamental roleplay for the worse. :^)

2 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

Or I could have left my car around the corner and carried the cash on me and roleplayed it being in a storage tub or a box or something and carry that to the deal. You know, how a lot of people do it IRL and roleplay it currently. 

Your suggestion completely changes the the way people will do basic fundamental roleplay for the worse. :^)

You could, yeah, the suggestion was simply the idea, stuff can be added on! See, it's not just about what I wrote, it can be expanded to other ways and all.

It will completely change the money handling in the server, yeah, in my opinion for better.

• mj2002 locked this topic