An actual solution to removing the robbery limit.

zaXer.

4 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

They'll rob anyone who has a backpack / dufflebag. If I were to exit my biz with a backpack, irl it could be carrying anything, from work clothes to a couple cans of soda. but on the server people will know that I'm carrying cash the refore will hunt me down.

hire a security company or a few friends to come with you transport the money like people do IRL? duh. Where have you seen a Lidl/Walmart owner pop out of the store with 50 grand in his pockets and go to the bank himself?

Just now, zaXer. said:

hire a security company or a few friends to come with you transport the money like people do IRL? duh. Where have you seen a Lidl/Walmart owner pop out of the store with 50 grand in his pockets and go to the bank himself?

ITT: Suggestion is just so you can push CIT services without benefiting anyone else.

Excellent idea, transparent. 👍

2 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

ITT: Suggestion is just so you can push CIT services without benefiting anyone else.

Excellent idea, transparent. 👍

It's realistic though, isnt it? What we're aiming for.

It's not only about that, though. I play on illegal characters, too.

You go to a drug deal, do it, drive home and people hunt you and rob you - haaa, take this 5k, even though i carry 150k from drugs on me. What's realistic in that? It's stupid and should be put to an end.

Edited by zaXer.
1 minute ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

This would make mapping and transactions a pain. The script is still inconsistent with either needing money in your hand or in your bank. Plus moving money to go map would suck as well. 

I'm very against this. 

I wrote in the suggestion especially about mapping and you still post without reading a bit of the suggestion at all. Please go and read again!

Just now, zaXer. said:

50 grand would be 500k in-game money, a business wouldn't be able to amass such fortune and keep it in their property, due to risk factors. 50k in-game is only 5k irl, which can easily fit in a pocket. If you want to rob business owners, go for elaborate rp like extortion or scamming. Think realistically. 

You also have to account how this affects gang roleplay.

Gangsters aren't supposed to be able to get rich off one or two robberies. 

1 minute ago, zaXer. said:

I wrote in the suggestion especially about mapping and you still post without reading a bit of the suggestion at all. Please go and read again!

3 minutes ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

The script is still inconsistent with either needing money in your hand or in your bank.

1 minute ago, zaXer. said:

Please go and read again!

• mj2002 locked this topic