Europa Universalis IV

Mecovy

Despite my low hours, I manage to master EU pretty early, and I really like the game.

On the other hand, while much less complicated, HoI4's templates always gave me a headache along with attrition.

One of my all time favorites, as clearly seen in my profile.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Daquan Kingston said:

I need some ideas/challenge to try my luck with some new nation, preferably Europe.

Form Prussia as Poland. You have to do the union event with Lithuania, cede some of your provinces to your Warsaw vassal and then eat the teutonic order. Core the provinces and start changing the culture to Prussian to all your mainland ones. Then, after a certain point, you'll be able to form Prussia.

That's how it was a year or so ago, at least.

3 minutes ago, DionGR said:

Form Prussia as Poland. You have to do the union event with Lithuania, cede some of your provinces to your Warsaw vassal and then eat the teutonic order. Core the provinces and start changing the culture to Prussian to all your mainland ones. Then, after a certain point, you'll be able to form Prussia.

That's how it was a year or so ago, at least.

I prefer more slow and chill games, preferably with 1-6 provinces countries tbh

22 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

I get too taunted and form Italy usually hahahaha. I might try Epirus actually

Be big brain and form ireland

- If you want to do a bigger challenge, I'm currently doing naples > two sicilies > italy > roman empire. I'm the Italy stage now and it's good fun.

5 hours ago, Big_Smokes said:

Be big brain and form ireland

- If you want to do a bigger challenge, I'm currently doing naples > two sicilies > italy > roman empire. I'm the Italy stage now and it's good fun.

I've made it up to Italy, but Mare Nostrum is way too difficult for my level, mainly because I hate playing slow and calculative to that extent. 

Epirus first step done successfully btw, Allied with The Papal State & Genoa for now, need to get a bigger ally to stay safe from the Ottos.

d0899b2670eb3ae4f8d679e8ca00f36e.jpg

I'm swimming in debts, but at least I managed to earn a few islands, highlight on Corsica. I'll probably aim for Tunis or some Italian smaller nations, unless the ottomans break down somehow but it's too early for that to happen. Castille is what keeping me in the game!

d9d164adc8163c6f5b10a92e614c5960.jpg

Edited by Daquan Kingston