Europa Universalis IV

Mecovy

One of my favorite games. Just tried a WC for the first time, sadly I did not succeed but I pretty much managed to fight the rest of the world in a colation as Spain and came out winning. Gonna try another WC in a week or two.

If anyone wants to throw a MP session together, let me know. I got all the DLCs. I'm also part of a community that does MP sessions every Sunday. 

• 3 months later...

That's a lot of progress since 1500 fall of shadow kingdom, guessing you didn't mind the aggressive expansion from italian provinces still in hre. I'm currently on a byzantium, roman empire campaign and it's moving way too slow because I'm testing some tactics. Captured London recently ?

Just now, Law said:

That's a lot of progress since 1500 fall of shadow kingdom, guessing you didn't mind the aggressive expansion from italian provinces still in hre. I'm currently on a byzantium, roman empire campaign and it's moving way too slow because I'm testing some tactics. Captured London recently ?

I am using Humanist Ideas + Espionage Ideas + Diplomatic Ideas and always playing on the limits, by keeping about 4-10 countries with 50+ AE onto me. Now I went past 1600 and there are less nations left, so I can expand further and easier, but it becomes harder because now I can only attack France, which is #1 power.

I'm a wee bit of a disgrace and splash out on all the DLC for Paradox games without really playing them that much. I'm a collector, you see. I did properly get into EU IV last summer and had a good run with it though. That being said, I haven't acquired Emperor yet. Is it true that it is to EU IV what Holy Fury was to CK 2? 

38 minutes ago, JonnyJamesD said:

I'm a wee bit of a disgrace and splash out on all the DLC for Paradox games without really playing them that much. I'm a collector, you see. I did properly get into EU IV last summer and had a good run with it though. That being said, I haven't acquired Emperor yet. Is it true that it is to EU IV what Holy Fury was to CK 2? 

I'm not sure which are the features that Emperor brought, but personally I pay the 5$/month fee and you get access to ALL DLCs for 30 days, which is amazing and affordable.

8 hours ago, JonnyJamesD said:

Oh wow I didn't even know that was an option. Wish I knew that before I paid approximately £1000 to Paradox hahah

They added it recently, now I'm hooked on it! Will post a screenshot of my campaign progress, I've been gaining a lot of territories in Morocco & Adriatic Sea from Ottomans.