Europa Universalis IV

Mecovy

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, Law said:

7+ mods for a shinto campaign

sun never sets ?

I4tUWDY.png

BRUH... HOW.

On another note, I’ve just got into EU4 a couple of weeks back, and even though it’s a confusing game to get my head wrapped around, it’s still ALOT of fun.

6 hours ago, Psychedelic said:

BRUH... HOW.

On another note, I’ve just got into EU4 a couple of weeks back, and even though it’s a confusing game to get my head wrapped around, it’s still ALOT of fun.

This was when governing capacity (# of states you can own before penalties) didn’t exist in the form it does now.

I’ve currently been enjoying extended timeline to go back to 700s and create the custom nation of Ravensthorpe in middle of England as an invading Viking clan from Norway. By pillaging capitals to bring development to my own, I eventually switched from Norse to Chalcedonism then Catholicism under Anglo-Saxon culture. From there I formed Essex then England. An alternative history if Viking’s weren’t kicked off the island.

I am surprised a lot of people here knows this game. I been playing this game around 3 years now got kinda addicted once I get the hold of the mechanics etc. Here is a run I made few months ago Austuria to HRE Iron Man Mode.

Edited by 312squad

Currently wrapping up my Ajam -> Persia run, 100 years to go, and I've been munching my way through India like a mudafuck.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:28 AM, Vulcar said:

We host large games and have a discord for it so if people are upto it lmk.

Hmu.

Edited by FatherHay