Trucking Roleplay

orca112

The current way is perfect, really been in it for over a year... And what I have experienced is that people will act up when they think nobody is watching... And it's hard to control. There's only one way to make it better and it's by adding a license system where you have 3 warning, once you reach the third you can NEVER truck or drive heavy duty vehicles in the server with that character ever again. I mean if you're a known reckless driver and get three warnings, my guy I assure you, you will avoid getting warnings. Oh and what else? Basically anyone can see warnings on the license, so lets say you join a company and have three warnings, they might not hire you because if you fuck up, not only you are in trouble but the company as well, for not giving a single shit about who they're letting drive around town. This can be used for normal drivers as well, instead add 5 warnings. Once you're passed over 5, lifetime ban of driving vehicle, unless you go under a rigorous long procedure with PD to recover rights "unlikely".

I think it's a great solution. 

Also the grind mentality behind the trucking system is kinda needed because makes a player feel rewarded for his work, in a company or alone. I think it's okay as it is. Also logistics is a very important thing to the economy, it moves money around aand makes businesses work, not to mention it employs a good percentage of players to supply the demand.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...