Why are Copy-Paste characters allowed?

Marksman

4 minutes ago, owen said:

This is why the server sucks in some regards. If not me, who? Who will hunt out the shittters? Who will look to improve the standards? Who!? 

I hear there are whispers of a group of people ... they call themselves ... the administrators. I have never seen them, nor do I believe they exist, but there are stories ... if you know where to look.

Happy Halloween oooOooOoool

• Upvote 1
Just now, Exploits said:

I hear there are whispers of a group of people ... they call themselves ... the administrators. I have never seen them, nor do I believe they exist, but there are stories ... if you know where to look.

Happy Halloween oooOooOoool

The irony is that you believe that all Administrators are good role players. You haven't experienced the hierarchy of paperwork nerds and forum players. It starts from the top and then down, same with factions, staff teams and any real life jobs.

If anything, it's the elitism. Written into so many comments here it's easy to tell who's from LS-RP. And all of you — despite your actual stance on this — seem so committed to turn into GTA World into the same place you came from.

Sure hope it doesn't happen.

Edited by yerro
grammer
Just now, yerro said:

If anything, it's the elitism. Written into so many comments here it's easy to tell who's from LS-RP. And all of you — despite the actual stance on this — seem so convicted to turn into GTA World into the same place you came from.

I'd call it having standards on a so called heavy roleplay server rather than elitism but each to their own.

Just now, yerro said:

If anything, it's the elitism. Written into so many comments here it's easy to tell who's from LS-RP. And all of you — despite the actual stance on this — seem so convicted to turn into GTA World into the same place you came from.

Turn it into what? A place with immersive role play? Quality over quantity? That community had its cons, but it had its pros. Quality (in most regards) was good and that is one hundred percent something this community is slowly moving towards, which is great?