Fines, Tickets, and Impounding 24/7??

Le Englishman

So its becoming a running theme now that because I cannot /vp one of my vehicles due to items inside that dont allow this, it is getting consistently fined and impounded almost every night. So when the server restarts or someone hits my vehicle whilst im logged or on another char, It is getting tickets left on it.

For the past week week I have had 4 fines, one for almost each night due to "illegal parking" but when I have left the vehicle it has been in a parking space..... 

My question is, has anyone else had trouble with these consistent fines or is this just a bit of bad luck?

wV9dpw6.png

Also I have no idea what a vehicle registration fine even means, I've owned that vehicle for 3 weeks and not had any issues until last night.

Of course I deal with these IG and rply but if there is someone at fault here just dishing fines out for the fun of it then its got to stop or i'll be bankrupt soon!

4 minutes ago, $dollar$ said:

Also I have no idea what a vehicle registration fine even means

Your vehicle isn't registered, is what it means. 

Basically, if your in your own parking space that's not on a red line / blocking traffic, you should be good. 

Edited by Mitch
6 minutes ago, $dollar$ said:

Also I have no idea what a vehicle registration fine even means, I've owned that vehicle for 3 weeks and not had any issues until last night.

Probably didn't have the vehicle insured, which falls under 420. Vehicle registration violation. 

Your best bet is to go to traffic court if you feel it ain't right.

When you spawn a car, it will display a text "please pay your insurance at the DMV or call 207", if you have owned that vehicle for 3 weeks, you have been seeing that message for 3 weeks, you chose to ignore it and now you complain about it. You are lucky they didn't catch you when you were driving or it would be a 3 day impound, 3 day license suspension, and the 5k citation. And illegal parking is probably because of red curb.

Why can't we, for once, stop complaining OOC'ly for an IC problem?

Edited by QuadTurboW16
25 minutes ago, $dollar$ said:

So its becoming a running theme now that because I cannot /vp one of my vehicles due to items inside that dont allow this, it is getting consistently fined and impounded almost every night. So when the server restarts or someone hits my vehicle whilst im logged or on another char, It is getting tickets left on it.

For the past week week I have had 4 fines, one for almost each night due to "illegal parking" but when I have left the vehicle it has been in a parking space..... 

My question is, has anyone else had trouble with these consistent fines or is this just a bit of bad luck?

wV9dpw6.png

Of course I deal with these IG and rply but if there is someone at fault here just dishing fines out for the fun of it then its got to stop or i'll be bankrupt soon!

next time when you're in the car, check /vstats, if it says NO on registration that is why.

11 minutes ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

When you spawn a car, it will display a text "please pay your insurance at the DMV or call 207", if you have owned that vehicle for 3 weeks, you have been seeing that message for 3 weeks, you chose to ignore it and now you complain about it. You are lucky they didn't catch you when you were driving or it would be a 3 day impound, 3 day license suspension, and the 5k citation. And illegal parking is probably because of red curb.

Not necessarily, since it may have ran out last night... I think i would notice the message mate I appreciate your skepticism though.

29 minutes ago, Rozi said:

Park your vehicle properly and it won't get impounded and/or fined.

He did is what he is saying if any of you bothered to read the OP. The problem is people hit the car because it isn't v parked and doesn't get despawned fast enough if it is left.

Now disregarding that, it is ridiculous to say a vehicle needs to be insured when it is a parked vehicle. That's very unrealistic. 

• Bombie locked this topic