DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

80% of the crime happening at the LTD are from teenagers, just go in and out, dont look at anyone or talk to anyone other than the clerk, because one "/me looks at the male" can get you jumped since people just like starting beef over nothing.

Or you can just go to another gas station thats recruiting and /bjoin, and can rp with a imaginary clerk and just buy your stuff.

Edited by FNTSosa
9 minutes ago, FNTSosa said:

80% of the crime happening at the LTD are from teenagers, just go in and out, dont look at anyone or talk to anyone other than the clerk, because one "/me looks at the male" can get you jumped since people just like starting beef over nothing.

Or you can just go to another gas station thats recruiting and /bjoin, and can rp with a imaginary clerk and just buy your stuff.

tried that, they grabbed me by my arm ic'ly, roleplayed reaching for the waistband and threatening to shoot me if i didn't get out my car, guy got arrested by sd and started crying in my /pm to please tell them to let me go.

And, I believe you have a 24hr cooldown with /bjoin, and should or is considered abusing the script to your advantage.

So, please add Davis ltd to some sort of exception so you can buy stuff from other 24/7's aswell even though it's open!

Edited by xime
On 10/30/2020 at 12:37 AM, hillievonb said:

On the other hand, if the local RPers are going to be all "it's supposed to be a scary place, just don't come here", then admins might as well exclude Davis LTD from the gas station and grocery store scripts that make it so you can't make purchases in other businesses when one is open. That should make everyone happy.

Or, people could just R.P. fear, properly, while shopping in Davis. Do a quick "grab & go" and refuse to make eye-contact with any one... you don't stare at gang-bangers in real life as that escalates conflict. Just grab your items, purchase them, and leave.

tenor.gif

Absolutely not, LTD is in the middle of a gang ridden zone. Making this a "GREEN" zone will completely limit the roleplay that already goes on there. Gas Stations aren't exactly the best places to be in the middle of the night in South Central LA, they're a cesspit in lower neighbourhoods due to the ease of access for liquor and the fact they are open 24/7.

LTD being the only store open is the issue, which no doubt isn't the case often. You have K-Town & Rancho as alternatives, sounds like your character unfortunately witnessed a bad night and you've resorted to OOC means. 
Making it a green zone should be completely out of the question, report the shit tier roleplayers and move on. 

8 minutes ago, xime said:

tried that, they grabbed me by my arm ic'ly, roleplayed reaching for the waistband and threatening to shoot me if i didn't get out my car, guy got arrested by sd and started crying in my /pm to please tell them to let me go.

And, I believe you have a 24hr cooldown with /bjoin, and should or is considered abusing the script to your advantage.

So, please add Davis ltd to some sort of exception so you can buy stuff from other 24/7's aswell even though it's open!

How did he manage to do that? Were you /PARKING/ in the station while waiting inside? Or, did he do this as soon as you pulled up? 

18 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Or, people could just R.P. fear, properly, while shopping in Davis. Do a quick "grab & go" and refuse to make eye-contact with any one... you don't stare at gang-bangers in real life as that escalates conflict. Just grab your items, purchase them, and leave.

RP fear properly is not going there at all.

7 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Which is why this whole suggestion is not needed.

I agree, but it's also one of the most active scripted businesses. It actually happens a lot that it's the only one open, which creates unrealistic behaviors, like people driving their sports cars from Vinewood to Davis LTD for notes or whatever.

• effion locked this topic