DavisLTD Crime-Free Zone

ThatDutchPerson

Add DavisLTD to the Crime Free Area list at 12) Crime-free Areas

In 2 hours timespan, not only today, I've witnessed 3 robberies, 2 stabbings, 3 brawls and 1 dense guy driving his motorcycle inside.

The latter one in resulting in a brawl between a flatbad, 1 guy VS a scooter and 1 woman.

This isnt realistic at all for such an area, esspecially due to the CCTV everywhere.

Police dont even bother to respond anymore as this is a pain for themselves aswell. A member of FD even said Davis calls arent even fun or cool anymore, its just an other ''sigh, Davis again...''

This isnt fun, cool or even realistic. Make DavisLTD a crime free zone.

While I do understand that the volume of situations that happen at Davis LTD can come off as unrealistic, I disagree with completely eliminating crime from happening there. It's in the heart of a bad area and would be terribly limiting because of that fact.

I would be more inclined to say that this is more of an issue with the questionable roleplay involved in some of the situations, which we already have a solution for if anything stands out too badly.

Edited by Dawn
2 minutes ago, Dawn said:

While I do understand that the volume of situations that happen at Davis LTD can come off as unrealistic, I disagree with completely eliminating crime from happening there, it's in the heart of a bad area and would be terribly limiting because of that fact.

I would be more inclined to say that this is more of an issue with the questionable roleplay involved in some of the situations, which we already have a solution for if anything stands out too badly.

Kelvin Cains says its completely realistic to kill someone at DavisLTD in broad daylight. 10/10RP.

Why is everyone held up to high standards and illegal RPers can walk up to cop cars saying ''want some nigga''?

3 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Kelvin Cains says its completely realistic to kill someone at DavisLTD in broad daylight. 10/10RP.

Why is everyone held up to high standards and illegal RPers can walk up to cop cars saying ''want some nigga''?

I'd say that killing someone in broad daylight there, over something extremely petty, would fall under what I said about questionable roleplay. I'm not entirely sure where that second part came from but I, as a Law Enforcement roleplayer, also agree that is something that could come off as silly in the wrong situations (especially with the lack of grammar).

Edited by Dawn
13 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Hello, I'm Kelvin Cain, and no, I didn't say or mean that it was okay to kill someone in broad daylight, I meant that if someone has to, they will do it without thinking about it. I just got PK'ed by Marwuan Stuckey in broad daylight, and do I care about it? no, because he has a reason. Welcome to the south side of Los Santos, where illegal stuff happening is common.

Edit: I repeat, if you don't want to deal with this type of stuff, move out of South Los Santos and find other place to RP in.

Edited by Zt4e
5 minutes ago, Zt4e said:

Hello, I'm Kelvin Cain, and no, I didn't say or mean that it was okay to kill someone in broad daylight, I meant that if someone has to, they will do it without thinking about it. I just got PK'ed by Marwuan Stuckey in broad daylight, and do I care about it? no, because he has a reason. Welcome to the south side of Los Santos, where illegal stuff happening is common.

My problem is you hood people dont even care about where you do it. For all you care to deal dope right in the middle of a road lane with a cop car infront of you and then say ''its hood homie''

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

But the amount of crime is highly unrealistic and its time to get it regulated.

Davis LTD is the most gang affiliated area, the LTD is literally next to: Hoovers, TCG, TF, PBS13 and the other gang that's next to PBS (Sorry, I forgot the name.)

• effion locked this topic