[LSNN] Mayoral Election: HALFORD WINS DECISIVE GOP VICTORY

Kaspersky

22 hours ago, hillievonb said:

Username: smarias86

Comment: Can you imagine a Republican victory in any other major city on the West Coast? Me either. But then, this city is corrupt to the bone and full of violent, lunatic bigots. Average citizens are too scared to come outside for fear of being mugged or having their kids' lemonade stand extorted, so I guess they skip voting too.

Username: TheThinker88

Comment: gonna cry? gonna piss your pants maybe? maybe shit and cum?? 

**Ip goes back to Paleto Bay**

Username:  SUJECTofterror

Comment:  For month`s possibly year`s now THE BASTARD ''''OSWALD''''' has lead the reign of terror over all my aspects of my life comunicating with higher Benefactors on psionic channels recieving andrelaying orders on to lower HELL Puppets of his oranisation or 'Greater' plan of sectoral conquest. Located: ANDROMEDA GALAXY, the Benefactors sending him on a skinsuit of flesh and bloods when he Despises all meat based life forms and truely seeks only to make of us/THEM puppets and husks ripping souls from our carcass and rrplacing it with automated patterns EASY to control. The bastard ''''OSWALD'''' who's identity i will soon un cover IN FULL has interfered with my brain waves nightly and daily dampining recepters hindiring processes and abducting OF A NIGHT my corpareal form taking up to central control (LOCATION UNDATERMINED) thruough Primary Beam Station which pings off interzonal highly advanced beacons from low orbit taking me to a craft and replaceing fixing my bones into places  grinding sawing my skeleton reassembeling me as a empty thing reducing me to basest elements. To track my life UTILISING FUTURE HISTORICAL PRECOGNITION PATTERN WAVELENGTHS   he sees the full estent of my motions daily in and from locations intercepting my path with many assaults beatings ATTEMPTED RAPES and detentions. His PLAN isnt known his METHODS clear i am closer each each day comeing closer to ripping apart his plan working against ALL methods of precognition prediction patterns to break free and make quickly and quicker the new freedom from his barbs and hooks in my flesh WHICH HE AS MADE HIS puppet.

1 hour ago, Pádraig said:

Username: lizardperson21

Comment: politics is meaningless, we're all sold to the big corporation ran by the jews, oswald is a jew plant by goldman sachs and so is malikah designed to make it seem as if the working class have a say against black and jewish bankers

Username: Dookie45
Comment: This man spittin facts

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic