[LSNN] Mayoral Election: HALFORD WINS DECISIVE GOP VICTORY

Kaspersky

Username: smarias86

Comment: Can you imagine a Republican victory in any other major city on the West Coast? Me either. But then, this city is corrupt to the bone and full of violent, lunatic bigots. Average citizens are too scared to come outside for fear of being mugged or having their kids' lemonade stand extorted, so I guess they skip voting too.

Guest DeletedUser

Username:  LeningradskyProspekt1971

Comment:  The Democrats (Evil 👹) want to give our Hard earned and honest tax money 💰 to Scum and Gangsters in the south 🔫🔫. but righteousness always prevails in the end 😌 😌 !! Sent from my iPhone

Username: YoungButOldManHustling

Comment: yea yhea yea i see all you rasist pigs postin on the comment section here but im prepared to sock yo motha f*kin asses out when im out the bin ima slap those smileses off your faces every singel one of yall salam malaykum man yall best wish me peace or ima break ya teeth racist guy wins the elecction whay am i aint surprised beacause thats what the big corporatsions want us t o do. we all seent the fact the bush dudes who own the biggest company trucking for business suport them so what that even mean the man wit hteh most dollar got the ballot huh not even the best man (woman) in dis case? im sick of people not voting moniority. im done widit. mans cant even get a job cuz of the pigment of my skin and yall celebratin dis? yall all goin to hell every single one every single one of yall

• Upvote 5
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic