[4SALE] 1969 Bravado Gauntlet Classic Custom

JustAnM43

LKHEF3Q.png (1920×1080)

HyUqYl3.png (1920×1080)

g8bKDsS.png (1920×1080)

9TswZRH.png (1920×1080)

BWC0jGk.png (1920×1080)

1ZDBKUl.png (1920×1080)

For sale is my 1969 Bravado Gauntlet Daytona. This vehicle is an original Daytona and not a kit car. It is 1 of 93 Daytonas built in 1969 in this spec. The vehicle comes equipped with an original 426 HEMI linked to a four speed manual. I acquired this vehicle three months ago and I'm the second owner. It was bought off of an older gentleman that had the vehicle since 1969 and it's been garaged since and it's been rarely driven. Vehicle is all original with fresh restored paint, coded HEMI Orange. Ever since I've picked up this vehicle, I've put almost three hundred hours worth of work into it to restore it to it's original glory at Skunkworks. You will not find a single non-genuine part on this vehicle, no expense spared. The car has mostly been a showroom queen it's entire life, only being fired up in a garage and driven to car shows to keep the engine healthy and clean. The vehicle is registered, insured and I have the entire work log, plus all of the original paperwork, starting from 1969 and on. Full garage log, original keys and misc. This vehicle is one of a kind and it's a massive piece of Americana. Reason for selling it is lack of time to put more work into it and I need garage space which this thing is taking up. No spare time to drive it around. This vehicle has been brought back to showroom condition it would be in 1969 when Bravado started selling them. This has been a massive passion project for me and I regret selling it, but ultimately I have no choice. I'm currently looking for $190,000, non negotiable. This vehicle has almost three hundred hours of work put into it and it holds all genuine parts. These vehicles will only rise in value and it's a piece of American history.

Edited by JustAnM43
  • Applaud 1
  • Jax locked this topic