Resprays.

Short description: Respray costs need changing.

Detailed description: This is gonna be short but simple, I believe the price of resprays in-game should be raised, to atleast greater than the price is currently. Due to the fact people just constantly change colours a few times a day, and not to mention the work that goes into a respray, is not fair on the mechanics either. So, raising the respray price, would A. Be more rewarding for mechanics on-duty that have to sit there and do the RP in depth. And B, would HOPEFULLY lower the amount of people changing their colour on a daily basis, this'd just make the system much more realistic. Anytime I go on-duty personally as a mechanic, I end up doing about ten resprays in an hour, and mostly it's the same people each time I go on-shift wanting yet another colour change in the same day, or the day after. 

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'd make the system alot more realistic compared to several people changing the colour of their vehicle every single day.

Additional information: Side note: This is my personal opinion. Understood if not everyone believes in the same way I do. So let's keep this civil.

Edited by Moore
  • Upvote 10

Definitely support this and I would also like to add that two tone paintjobs require twice the job a one tone paintjob does and costs much more in real life aswell than a one tone does so if there's a way to implement that aswell, would be nice.

(Can't really make secondary color have its own price cause sometimes thats needed to make the car a one tone so, if someone figures another way make a suggestion.)

Edited by tokyosdevil
Grammar errors