[LSNN] Cop killer sentenced to death

Mitch

1 hour ago, Saccs said:

Username: tempbase

Comment: And you’re not racist? You don’t have prejudice in your heart? ‘Pig sympathizer.’ You act like they’re robots, not people. All of you need a reality check. Stop listening to the homies in the ghetto. That’s how they want you to think.

Username : noneyafcinbiz

Comment : stfu U lame as fck it’s fuck 12 out here and allat. 

21 hours ago, xdthe said:

Username : noneyafcinbiz

Comment : stfu U lame as fck it’s fuck 12 out here and allat. 

Username: C.torres

Comment: Only brain dead people say "fuck the 12". But then again that might explain why you are the way you are. Just beware, LSPD is the biggest and the baddest gang out there, you don't stand a chance little boy.

47 minutes ago, RoamPT said:

Comment: Only brain dead people say "fuck the 12". But then again that might explain why you are the way you are. Just beware, LSPD is the biggest and the baddest gang out there, you don't stand a chance little boy.

Username: Arrow

Comment: See this shit? Yall aint got no pride and aint willing 2 die 4 what u believe in... u scared of pigs? U finna admit they a big ass gang and shit, but prolly lickin they boots cause u think they gonna shoot ur ass. We lock and load, out here... my ancestors fought and died with HONOR and PRIDE against them. U niggas just suck they dick cause u scared.

#NativePride #RezGang

Edited by DLimit
2 hours ago, RoamPT said:

Username : noneofyafcinbiz

Comment : ain’t nobody scared of no fcin 12 or a bitch made white boy like u lmao, lspd can catch this luh extendo rounds if they want 2 simple as that cuh.

38 minutes ago, xdthe said:

Comment : ain’t nobody scared of no fcin 12 or a bitch made white boy like u lmao, lspd can catch this luh extendo rounds if they want 2 simple as that cuh.

Username: C.Torres

Comment: I'm glad you were able to tell my ethnicity by an online comment clown. 

12 minutes ago, RoamPT said:

Comment: I'm glad you were able to tell my ethnicity by an online comment clown. 

Comment : fuck up dog, it dont matter what race u is at dis point, u a pig sympathizer, fuck u 

Username: JoMultikulturalizëm

Comment: Të dashur miq ne duhet të mbrojmë identitetin tonë kombëtar siç kemi bërë ndër shekuj e mijëvjeçare. Ne nuk mund te lejojmë lloj lloj negroidi, arabi, kinezi, që të tjetërsojnë kulturën edhe traditat tona. #vetëvendosje

Edited by Daquan Kingston
3 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: Arrow

Comment: See this shit? Yall aint got no pride and aint willing 2 die 4 what u believe in... u scared of pigs? U finna admit they a big ass gang and shit, but prolly lickin they boots cause u think they gonna shoot ur ass. We lock and load, out here... my ancestors fought and died with HONOR and PRIDE against them. U niggas just suck they dick cause u scared.

#NativePride #RezGang

Username: Reject21

Comment: Your ancestors wouldn't be proud of you making yourself look like a clown dog. Get off the internet ffs. 

1 hour ago, HerpToTheDerp said:

Username: Reject21

Comment: Your ancestors wouldn't be proud of you making yourself look like a clown dog. Get off the internet ffs. 

Username: Arrow

Comment 4 What? Sayin that Im proud of ma culture and people? GTFO of here, yo! True Native Pride and we aint stand down, homie!

3 hours ago, xdthe said:

Comment : fuck up dog, it dont matter what race u is at dis point, u a pig sympathizer, fuck u 

Comment: Damn straight I support blue lives. Fuck wannabe gangsters.

#bluelivesmatter 

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic