[LSNN] Cop killer sentenced to death

Mitch

3 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Username: CT-1

Comment: bro u look like osmosis jones's stuck mocha latte stepbro, fuck outta here yee ass fool

Username: Arrow

Comment: LOL good one, dawg. Least I can show ma face, yo... U finna be bootlickin cops and shit sayin u aint finna ally up with us cause u HELLA lost with yo Django Samuel L Jackson soundin ass.

Just now, DLimit said:

Username: Arrow

Comment: LOL good one, dawg. Least I can show ma face, yo... U finna be bootlickin cops and shit sayin u aint finna ally up with us cause u HELLA lost with yo Django Samuel L Jackson soundin ass.

Username: CT-1

Comment: bro i aint into feet, u trippin brooooo

2 hours ago, Sebz said:

Username: soon

Comment:  You haven't seen vengeance yet. They'll be corned in their shitty apartments hiding from the police from this day forward. Lethal injection takes too long, they'll take matters into their own hands. An eye for an eye. A body for a body.

**Comment posted from a computer using a VPN from NordVPN.

Username: Killerfrm5H

Comment: LMAO you wish, smoking on this cop pack rn, wya bitch?

Username: tempbase

Comment: Typical niggas. Always thinking their boy didn’t do nothing after he abuses women, slaps his children, sells drugs, kills people.

BUT HE WAS A KID though!!

Shoulda gave that prick a thousand cuts. Cut his heart out after. Set him on a pike in front of where he murdered those people for 3 days to send a message.

5 hours ago, Saccs said:

Comment: Typical niggas. Always thinking their boy didn’t do nothing after he abuses women, slaps his children, sells drugs, kills people.

BUT HE WAS A KID though!!

Shoulda gave that prick a thousand cuts. Cut his heart out after. Set him on a pike in front of where he murdered those people for 3 days to send a message.

Username : noneyafcinbiz
Comment : stfu u goofy as fuck cuh, i hope yo gramma, yo moms, n yo whole familia is dead foo. u fuckin pig sympathizer n racist. 

12 hours ago, xdthe said:

Username : noneyafcinbiz
Comment : stfu u goofy as fuck cuh, i hope yo gramma, yo moms, n yo whole familia is dead foo. u fuckin pig sympathizer n racist. 

Comment: And you’re not racist? You don’t have prejudice in your heart? ‘Pig sympathizer.’ You act like they’re robots, not people. All of you need a reality check. Stop listening to the homies in the ghetto. That’s how they want you to think.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic