[Blaine County District] Oswald Halford - Representative Endorsement

eden ღ

fb_4c5106760798cba0aecd3bc10a81dc60.png

Blaine County District Office
Oswald Halford - Representative Endorsement

Press Release:

Dear My Fellow Americans,

In the wake of the mayoral elections, I, Joseph Hoffman, would like to promote my public endorsement of Oswald Halford, the candidate backed by the Republican Party. My close associates and I strongly believe that Oswald is the candidate who will be most effective at helping us push forward the work we've been doing for the county, and he firmly stands by us as someone who will not neglect the regions outlying the City of Los Santos.

Some of the things my office has been working on during our short time so far, is legislation we plan to push forward in permitting open-carry in the county, the legal designation of Tongva Hills as a native reservation, and an effective plan to provide more housing; more types of housing too. We've so far had some incredible community outreach in being universally supported by the district; having some of the county's largest influencers such as Marie-Julie Flores, Elena Álvarez and Sadie Hennessy supporting our work and having a voice in it.

There has also been a few events we've been involved in, including a fundraiser for the Los Santos Fire Department raising over $125,000 for their new county volunteer stations, we also assisted the Los Santos Sheriff's Department in promotion and ideas for their recent career fair, promoting a wealth of job opportunities in the county. Not only has Oswald Halford worked diligently with us through helping with and attending events, even co-authoring some of our legislation; he's also integrated himself as part of our community in being present and vocal.

I feel as though by making this endorsement, I represent the majority of our residents, as seen in the district elections where we had an astounding win under the Republican campaign. Our internal polling so far would back the aforementioned up as well, showing that Blaine County is majority Republican. Time and time again he has shown that he is a man of his word and someone who takes both the elections and the office very seriously, he holds himself to the highest standard - the same standard we all hold him to as well, being at the forefront of promoting accountability in the government.

Amongst supporting us in the work we're doing, he also plans to tackle homelessness, give minority groups a voice, support community centers who help the most vulnerable, and more. He's got good in his heart and is a man of the people, fighting for the change we want to see most. I think that he is the candidate with the manifesto and integrity that can help us make the county, and even the city; a better place for all.

While I won't tell you to vote for him, I strongly advise doing your research on each candidate and really educating yourself. Make the vote that best represents you this election, be part of the change that we've all wanted to see for so long; your vote matters.

Yours Sincerely,

Joseph Hoffman
Blaine County District Representative

Legislation Drafts:

Associated Photography:

Spoiler

kbnKbIM.png
(C) Freddy Mellet - Blaine County District Office

Like our Facebrowser Page!

Edited by Freddy Mellet
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

Username: openminded12

Comment: Well your corruption is here showing and i see it really clearly. Once again your proving the tentacloid reach of the international octopus that is Oswald and his Benefactors who are conspireing to comit horrible && grave sins tearing families from apart , consuming flesh & reprograming & redesigning indivisuals as slave husk puppets to a ""grater"" cause that 'he' is working for. I have proveable evidence that """he""" (IT) is relocating INSANTANEOUSLY through a direct linking Primary Beam Station location confirmed but soon relocated (DOUBTLESS he works fast nobody can fault him at that) to a extranious location UNKNOWN. Leading also to a location UNKOWN but soon discovered. I AM CLOSE TO YOURE TRUTH OSWALD BASTARD SHIT EATING FAKER YOURE SKIN IS PEELING BACK AND I CAN SEE YOURE TRUE FACE BEENATH

7 minutes ago, skink said:

Username: openminded12

Comment: Well your corruption is here showing and i see it really clearly. Once again your proving the tentacloid reach of the international octopus that is Oswald and his Benefactors who are conspireing to comit horrible && grave sins tearing families from apart , consuming flesh & reprograming & redesigning indivisuals as slave husk puppets to a ""grater"" cause that 'he' is working for. I have proveable evidence that """he""" (IT) is relocating INSANTANEOUSLY through a direct linking Primary Beam Station location confirmed but soon relocated (DOUBTLESS he works fast nobody can fault him at that) to a extranious location UNKNOWN. Leading also to a location UNKOWN but soon discovered. I AM CLOSE TO YOURE TRUTH OSWALD BASTARD SHIT EATING FAKER YOURE SKIN IS PEELING BACK AND I CAN SEE YOURE TRUE FACE BEENATH

Username: Red

Comment: THE POWER OF OSWALD COMPELS YOU.

093f813c78.png

• Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic