New mechanic modding menu

St3fan[NL]

• Developer

I will be closing this topic in 24hourish.

Most things that have been mentioned are either already scripted or not possible due to rage / gtav limitations.

The new system is gonna be a super friendly, easy to use kind of thing and I hope many will enjoy it ?

Little Sneakpeak??

Spoiler

5n1PFY4.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

??

As it is now the RGB menu doesn't work for some with resolutions bigger than 1080p. For me I can't move the sliders to select the color and then have to restart the whole game to exit out of it.

This new system looks great!! Thank you so much for your work!

Edited by TakeTwo

Maybe you can do it that if you buy two parts of the same category they are stored in some kind of inventory.

For example. If you buy model 3 of a front bumper and then you buy model 4 of a front bumper, you can switch between model 3 and 4 without paying any money as you already paid for those. And that would only be for one vehicle owner. If someone else buys the car he has to rebuy the parts again

Edited by Bruce002
9 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

thats weird, let me know if it still happens with the new mechanic menu, does typing out a HEX color work tho?

i shall test it when i'm next able to get in game to a garage, i can get it to respond but my cursor has to be somewhere else on the screen and it's like finding a needle in a hay stack

Edited by Jura