Placing fish in a vehicle

JULM

1 minute ago, JoeSlice said:

@Jauss The reason these prices of fish are up is because of the Hokis and Red Cods which are common and fall out 8/10 fish caught. I still believe that even with a place to store the fish, it'd be slower than mining because of the lack of guaranteed payout.

Im not saying you're wrong. I mean, we shouldn't know for sure. Some people are luckier than others. I would like to see a fish transport indeed. Whether its done by icebox. Or just normal trunk space. 

Almost a month since the thread was made, this really needs some attention from the devs. Coolboxes or other alternatives could be added, but as someone said keeping it in hiking bag (as we currently are) makes no sense either. Going to the selling point from a fishing one takes about 2 minutes right now via road, and a few mins to get full with fishes. And they all go on an average of 1,000-1,200$ without bonus which is pretty unfair compared to other jobs, considering if you're in a hardcore fishing session you gotta go back and forth way to many times. Instead, just set up a fish limit on vehicles something like fishes worth 20,000$ could be stored in a vehicle at max. 

Thus, bumping this hoping it'll be reviewed by the devs which I'm sure they will.

Edited by kyc

This could quickly become the most active job if this was added. - To make it work and a little more advanced just make all vehicle able to have fish inside them, like ores. 

But make them able to go bad. Give fish a 0-100 value, just like your fuel on your vehicle. Just increase the rate it drops and make it drop the second you catch the fish. This way, the longer a guy stay out fishing, his caught fish will be worth money but simply drop slowly in value, depending on their time out of water. 

Could work. - It would be a nice "new job" at least until devs make the fishing boats/trips as a job. Really looking forward to see this. 

Edited by Jauss
  • 4 weeks later...