[LSDEM] NEW PARTY CHAIRMAN

MrValencia

iKF9mgZ.png

Y8l4IDT.png

GALLOWAY STEPS DOWN. VALENCIA BECOMES NEW PARTY CHAIRMAN!

Dear Los Santos,

It has been an absolute honor being the Chairman of the Los Santos Democratic Party. We've had an exciting adventure throughout this time, including the intense District elections.

Serving our communities has been a great privilege, and I'm proud of the work that we've done as a Party. In addition, I am also proud of the hard working, and dedicated staff that helped move our Party forward. Individuals like Riley King, Juno Midsomer, Spencer Jameson, and many many more.

With all of this said, I am officially stepping down as the Chairman of the Democratic Party. However, this very important position will be filled by an incredible individual who's passion and dedication to our communities is as bright and warm as his words.

It is an honor to present Mr. George Valencia as the new Chairman of the Los Santos Democratic Party. I have absolute faith in his ability to run this Party to greatness, and to continue the hard work I've put into it.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and please wish Mr. Valencia great success.

Forward, Together!

u7CM1IX.png

Charles Galloway

Former Chairman of the Democratic Party of Los Santos

Edited by MrValencia
  • Upvote 7
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic