[ Vetrov Automotive - The Rockford Showroom ] BUYING ◾ SALES ◾ TRADE-INS

Cross125

NEW!

Übermacht Zion Soft-Top Convertible
Übermacht Sentinel Hardtop Convertible (Blue)
Übermacht Sentinel Hardtop Convertible (Silver)

Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire

Bravado Buffalo Sport

Maibatsu Penumbra FF

Vetrov Automotive - Now Hiring Sales Representatives

9uD8sYK.png

Introduction

Vetrov Automotive established itself in October of 2020 in the heart of Rockford Hills after initially starting off as a small budget used car dealership at the start of 2020 under a different name and location, but under same management. Taking one step at a time, since day one it was the ultimate goal to provide the upmost and highest standard of customer service regardless of location, name or class of vehicles. Having slowly but surely over time found its footing, the dream of owning a luxury Showroom eventually became a possibility. Having decided on a new name, Vetrov Automotive, a marble building on Rockford Drive was acquired and completely renovated from the ground up. Regardless of the change of location, clientele and class of vehicles, the goal remained the very same; To provide the best possible customer service in the city of Los Santos. This is the first time since the initial launch of Vetrov Automotive, that doors opened up to the public to become part of this vision. 

Vetrov Automotive is currently looking for a select few candidates to become sales representatives that wish to partake in the career path to becoming integrated into the world of high-end vehicles market.

We are looking for people that will bring eagerness, dedication and talent to the team. 

(( It will sound like a cliche but first and foremost I want to heavily underline that I'm personally looking for people that wish to be involved in this for the Roleplay. The unfortunate fact that dealership RP as a whole for a long time was rather frowned upon resulted in me being extremely selective about people I allow in. Real life can be unpredictable and so over time I lost a couple of good employees which definitely did bring a lot to the table and I definitely feel the impact now that I decided to for the first time open up the place alone over the last few weeks. Now the same curse of Real Life hit me as well, I have to work while managing studies, this claims a sizable amount of time as well as strength both physically and mentally where I now get "burned out", I barely even get to RP outside the dealership anymore, now that free time is not a free commodity for me anymore.

I like to believe that I have the means to create and provide RP to people and while it's not mandatory at all, I hope you do bring the interest and desire to do more than "just" work at the dealership. If you are here for the money, you're at the wrong place, if that's a big concern, there's plenty of other opportunities for you to make bank. Besides, if you read this far in, that's already a small plus for you that you might be the just the right person. ))

Application Format

Spoiler

It is important to note that this 'format' only outlines the basic questions that we expect you to answer. While we expect you to ultimately address each question, you are more than welcome to write something up yourself, feel free to do your own formatting and similar, simply do whatever you believe is best. Creativity is always encouraged.

• Personal Information
    • Age, Date of Birth, Place of Birth
    • Current Address, Contact Information (Phone, E-Mail) 
    • Current Occupation (if any), Previous Work Experience (if any)
    • The highest form of Education
  • Motivation
    • Why do you wish to become a car sales representative/salesman?
    • Why do you wish to join Vetrov Automotive specifically?
    • What do you believe you bring to the team?
    • What do you wish to achieve, what are your plans and what do you expect from working at Vetrov Automotive?  
  • (( OOC ))
    • (( What's your timezone and availability? ))
    • (( What's your Discord? ))
    • (( What made you apply, what brought you here? Is your character an opportunist, someone who's desperate for any job he can acquire, did he had dreams growing up to be a salesman or what brought your character to apply here today? )) 
    • (( What do you expect to get out of this generally speaking from an OOC perspective? ))
    • (( If you wish, completely optional, tell me something about yourself. What are your thoughts on and plans on RP going forward? What do you think about dealership RP? What type of RP do you maybe want to get involved in? Whatever you want to talk about, really. ))

CONTACT

Vetrov Automotive

Rockford Drive, Rockford Hills, Los Santos

JajqHhe.png

E-Mail: [email protected]

Phone:  047-55-825

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

NEW!

Benefactor Streiter

Benefactor Gauntlet Classic Custom

Price Reductions:

Pfister Comet (Red)  

Pfister Comet (White)

Ocelot Lynx

Übermacht Sentinel Hardtop Convertible

(( I will be taking a small breather until March, from which everything will be back as usual again. The Dealership is still here and will be, just taking some time to focus on RL. Thank you for understanding. ))

Edited by Cross125
  • Pepper locked this topic

3PAmC75.png

Vetrov Automotive - The Rockford Hills Showroom

2jNnEt5.png

Vetrov Automotive is opening its doors,

Making dreams come true one at a time.

Starting from April, Vetrov Automotive has returned from vacation, opening their Showroom to the public once more. Anybody that wants to treat themselves a little is invited to visit us in-person during our opening hours or to reach out via phone or by mail.  

From the point of view of a customer, nothing has changed. You call us, we make it happen. As simple as it gets.

Whether you are at a stage of your life wanting to treat yourself with your first ever Supercar, are a repeated customer or maybe need the luxury to go from A to B in the form of a Limousine, an SUV.... or maybe both in the form of a Grand Tourer; 

Vetrov Automotive is the place to start.

Keep yourself updated with our newsletter to be informed on inventory changes or new programs that we offer. Some say that Vetrov Automotive is currently working on a luxury-car-lease system, allowing you to live the high-life lifestyle for the price of a smart man but hey... you did not hear this from us. 

NEW VEHICLES AVAILABLE

Enus Huntley S

Coil Raiden

Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire
Gallivanter Baller Limited Edition

Looking to sell your beloved four wheels? We will take good care of your pride and joy. Contact us for vehicle evaluations to get a quote on your vehicle. We also accept trade-ins and will ensure to get you back on the road in no time.

See you soon.

CONTACT

Hn9XaIg.png   Vetrov Automotive

Rockford Drive, Rockford Hills, Los Santos

JajqHhe.png

E-Mail: [email protected]

(( New Addition to the OOC section))

Spoiler

A few words from myself for those who it may concern.

It has been now more than half a year that we operated as a dealership and or showroom. While there are always bad apples, I sincerely appreciate both the positive feedback as well as Roleplay that people have brought alongside them. Special thank you for the various faces that kept helping out in both IC as well OOC aspects to make this all work. I gladly report that the core values that I set out for myself are still very much so relevant to this very day. While I came in as a "new kid on the block" and having at times to take on 4 if not 5 other dealerships simultaneously, as of out all the dealerships active today, Vetrov Automotive is now one of the oldest. In a sense, I feel some sort of responsibility to continue carrying the torch forward. As always, I'm very open to criticism, whether it be towards my person or any of my employees. We're people, simply reach out to me and we will see what can be done. While I personally no longer have the spare time to dedicate myself to the dealership as I once could, I will still ensure that the dealership will be present whenever you are trying to /bad and someone takes it roughly 2 frames before you pressed enter.

Edited by Cross125
  • Upvote 1

3PAmC75.png

Vetrov Automotive - The Rockford Hills Showroom

26/04/2021 Newsletter

New additions to the team. 

We are happy to report that effective immediate Vetrov Automotive fully absorbed, including all assets and employees, Gas Crunch Autos under its wings as part of a concentric merger and welcomes the new faces to the team. 

New slogan, new me. 

Since Vetrov Automotive initially opened in 2020, our company's slogan was 'Accelerating the Future' with it being a hint towards our wide selection of high performance vehicles we had available at the time as well as our general goal to provide vehicles to the people of Los Santos. The slogan was very quickly outdated as the company grew and as such we expanded into the luxury segment of the car world. This resulted in the old slogan being neglected, with its only mention being on our website, simply a remnant of the past. This finally changes today. 

We contentiously heard a variation of the same sentence over and over since ever we opened up our doors to the public. 'This is my dream vehicle'. We want to embrace this. We present you our new slogan "Making dreams Come True". Inspired by you.

Brand new website.

It was time for a face lift. We thought so too. We proudly present you our new website: https://vetrovautomotive.weebly.com/

Leasing Program. 

If all of the above is not enough, we are introducing our own leasing program, allowing you to owning your dream vehicle for the fraction of the price. For more information, visit our website or simply click here

Plans for the future. 

Vetrov Automotive is now more than ever looking towards expanding its reach and looking towards opportunities to grow not only as a company but moving towards establishing itself as a brand. We are constantly looking for new talents as well as other companies that wish to grow together towards a better future. We sincerely thank for everyone that walked the road with us up until now. 

Best Regards,

Vetrov Automotive  

• Cross125 changed the title to [ Vetrov Automotive - The Rockford Showroom ] BUYING ◾ SALES ◾ TRADE-INS
  • Wuhtah locked this topic