Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

Just now, 6ixth said:

Can you clarify if the Google Drive URL file structure is correct? Your folder just has update.rpf etc in the root, not a specific folder called 'update' so you know what goes where like before.

Can you confirm which files should go where?

c43F3ZU.png

The folder is being fixed for the 1.1 update, I'm currently working on the map. But the X64's go into your main directory - same with common.rpf - update.rpf goes into update folder and the optionals go inside of the X64 inside the update folder.

1 minute ago, orca112 said:

Thanks for updating the mod. Not too sure what my SP is going on about, but it keeps throwing ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 at me whilst Rage MP works just fine using the less colorful map.

Less colorful map isn't supported for this update, not updated hence why I removed the link to avoid all the PMs 🙂

1 minute ago, Mahiko said:

b6daf1c05d.png

And then 20 minutes upload, and your game should be functioning, if it doesnt. You may have files from prior to the update that are not related to the mod that haven't been uploaded.

I'll scheme around and see if I can spot anything, thanks.

EDIT- Turned out to be me just unselecting one of the files that I needed to put in the raw directory, oops. Thanks for your help none the less!

Edited by Jewval