Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

1 minute ago, zaXer. said:

How can i use this but keep the light coronas?

Would require you to edit the visualsettings.dat and just pop in the original corona file in the textures.

Something I wont do, as it wont look as great, however can guide you how to do it if needed.

14 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Would require you to edit the visualsettings.dat and just pop in the original corona file in the textures.

Something I wont do, as it wont look as great, however can guide you how to do it if needed.

All emergency lights for me have absolutely no coronas and it looks weird, that's what I'm trying to fix.

1 hour ago, zaXer. said:

All emergency lights for me have absolutely no coronas and it looks weird, that's what I'm trying to fix.

Could try making a variant with a dim on tomorrow and see how that looks for the game, and then I'll get back to you.

9 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Excuse me if I'm being a dumb-dumb-fart brain but are the sound extras (sirens and gunshots) from the dashed 1.2 link compatible with the newest version of Rage?

Might be, no support is given at the moment as I haven't updated them. But given no new weapons were added, they should be.

1 hour ago, Syke said:

I'm not sure if I'm being thick, well I'm pretty sure I am, but when I install this my game just crashes on startup in both single player and Rage.   Am I missing a step when I'm just chucking these in the main game directory?

Did you unrar the files into a folder and then drag and drop? or did you directly drag and drop from the winrar file? if so try and unpack into a different folder to avoid potential corruption caused by Winrar.

19 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Did you unrar the files into a folder and then drag and drop? or did you directly drag and drop from the winrar file? if so try and unpack into a different folder to avoid potential corruption caused by Winrar.

Ya ignore me, me big dumb dumb as expected.  Leftover clashing files from a different version of visualv.   Fresh reinstalling to try this again.