Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

2 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

Im assuming the sound and map mod will still work with the update? I dragged and dropped into the GTAV directory but it didnt change anything.

Did you download the latest version of both? The sound mod has been updated in the past hour, if you had Teriyaki pack prior, just replace ur update.rpf with above.

2 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Did you download the latest version of both? The sound mod has been updated in the past hour, if you had Teriyaki pack prior, just replace ur update.rpf with above.

yeah i just have the stupid i figured it out

Installed the latest update and I get this weird issue with the gun sounds. The Pistol MK2 has a weird hissing sound to it and the Assault Rifle has the default sound, any idea how to fix this? I tried using the "audio" folder from the 1.4 version and the issues are still there. Other than that, solid work!

1 hour ago, georgiodo said:

Installed the latest update and I get this weird issue with the gun sounds. The Pistol MK2 has a weird hissing sound to it and the Assault Rifle has the default sound, any idea how to fix this? I tried using the "audio" folder from the 1.4 version and the issues are still there. Other than that, solid work!

As in you installed gunshot sounds or? Hit me up on discord for help.