Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

On 2/12/2021 at 10:57 PM, Mahiko said:

Todays update brings something that has been requested for a long long time. And it took be a while to figure out how to do it.

But here it is, a working radar minimap for the modpack

image.png.f085f621bb918f6d86fa8d460fa0e06c.pngffb58f90ab.png6fa65ff631.png

735ae70ba9.png

Download link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODBTzczlfP6r8TGhBoDN6wKK9CJIP_aV/view?usp=sharing

Install instructions - Drag and drop into GTAV directory.

This is super interesting, what files that you had to edit in order for you to achieve this? I would like to know if you don't mind! 😳

2 hours ago, mencurry said:

This is super interesting, what files that you had to edit in order for you to achieve this? I would like to know if you don't mind! 😳

edited an yml file, deleted the contents of the minimap.rpf and made sure to have a map mod installed.

2 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

edited an yml file, deleted the contents of the minimap.rpf and made sure to have a map mod installed.

Ah yes, I noticed the empty minimap.rpf. Which .yml file on what file though?

So I'm using GTA V Remake right now and I'd like to have radar with other minimap textures, I figured it out and replaces them on x64b.rpf but it seems that the x64a.rpf you included have different clouds so even after I slapped the skydome and fxweather from GTA V remake it has a different clouds. I'd start from scratch if I know what do on x64a.rpf and x64e.rpf.

Here's how mine looked like rn, using GTA V Remake and some dark minimap mod for the x64b.rpf. Slapped the gta v remake files to x64a.rpf and I didn't touch the x64e.rpf at all.

image.png.09fdbe647eecc948c31d7a705f9d8b0e.png

The x64a.rpf contains minimap tune which is what's used to create the custom minimap.

the x64e.rpf contains the minimap.rpf the file you fuck up to remove the old map.

the x64b.rpf contains the big maps files, which are used by the minimap after editing the ymt file to do so.

• Upvote 1