Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lovely people using my modpack, I'm considering to add in a new addition to it! A pack of IC relatable billboards, such as LSPD adverts, G6 adverts, FD adverts. Whatever adverts! If you'd like to advertise on a billboard for your faction, please do let me know as I feel it could raise the immersion of the pack to a new level!

2 hours ago, Mahiko said:

Hi lovely people using my modpack, I'm considering to add in a new addition to it! A pack of IC relatable billboards, such as LSPD adverts, G6 adverts, FD adverts. Whatever adverts! If you'd like to advertise on a billboard for your faction, please do let me know as I feel it could raise the immersion of the pack to a new level!

very good idea imo, but make sure it's "fair". G6 isn't the only IC company etc, make sure there's variation. Probably start with just replacing the PD and FD stuff because those don't ever change and don't influence IC in any meaningful way in terms of marketing influence, although it's partially up to the penetration of the modpack throughout the community obviously.

Finally, probably wise to make it optional? Just like the dirt thing, I think it's wise to make that a modular choice if you can. Don't include as standard, make it a choice (instead of turning it off with an optional like now). I do however understand that could pose issues in the future when certain mods use the same file and you need to make all sorts of combination optional files.

For some reason ever since installing this, every vehicle that spawns in for me is extremely dirty (The most dirt and waste that GTA can have be applied on a vehicle). This is the case for faction vehicles and just random ones I see fly past me or parked up.

Any idea why this might be happening? Really annoys me considering just how nice looking this pack is.

1 minute ago, Jewval said:

For some reason ever since installing this, every vehicle that spawns in for me is extremely dirty (The most dirt and waste that GTA can have be applied on a vehicle). This is the case for faction vehicles and just random ones I see fly past me or parked up.

Any idea why this might be happening? Really annoys me considering just how nice looking this pack is.

it's been added as standard, check here for a file to remove the dirt mod: https://file.mik3nl.com/index.php/s/B3n3bNm8WabrqNA

• Upvote 1