Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

1 hour ago, Mahiko said:

Updated has been released.

Changelog:

Updated for the new heist update.

Sound mod not included.

Included a new dirt texture mod (per request from people - https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/dirt-mod-4k)

It is a 'beta' release, depending on feedback I will change it as it's impossible to test if fully without Menyoo added 🙂

And as I no long play GTA:V actively it's honestly hard to tell what's not changed to what it's supposed to be 🙂

EDIT: It is not ment that it is crashy or otherwise unstable because of BETA - It might just be missing certain mods as they seemingly changed a few files making it a little harder to install some of the mods. 

LINK - https://file.mik3nl.com/index.php/s/zKaSoZaSB8Z3ZN8

love you

4 minutes ago, Redman. said:

Fifty-fifty on the dirt texture. I love how much more noticeable it is, but now a lotta cars just look like they've been mudding.

oIuXtP6.png

Yeah the new 4k Dirt mod is over the top, everything looks like they've been rallying even at low dirt levels.

Haven't tried out the new dirt mod yet, but I do fancy an update for the siren and gun sound mod since I'm too stupid to find, install and archivefix the mods by myself without killing my GTA...and maybe also the less colorful map mod 👉👈😳

Edited by orca112
3 hours ago, Redman. said:

Fifty-fifty on the dirt texture. I love how much more noticeable it is, but now a lotta cars just look like they've been mudding.

oIuXtP6.png

3 hours ago, Akiba said:

Yeah the new 4k Dirt mod is over the top, everything looks like they've been rallying even at low dirt levels.

3 hours ago, Mancini said:

The picture below is directly after washing the car in a car wash. I think it should be put back to the previous dirt textures.

5VAOKae.jpg

I'll make a quickfix for it later

3 hours ago, orca112 said:

Haven't tried out the new dirt mod yet, but I do fancy an update for the siren and gun sound mod since I'm too stupid to find, install and archivefix the mods by myself without killing my GTA...and maybe also the less colorful map mod 👉👈😳

I'll see if I have time during the weekend, as the sound mods have a lot more files to change and the less colorful map needs to be extracted first. 

And this took me 3 hours alone to compile.

4 hours ago, Redman. said:

oIuXtP6.png

4 hours ago, Akiba said:

4 hours ago, Mancini said:

The picture below is directly after washing the car in a car wash. I think it should be put back to the previous dirt textures.

5VAOKae.jpg

gta-world-camera-2020-9-28-23-14-25.png

e543962851.png

Changelog: 

Defaulted car mud

Added HD Carbon texture by @Towbie

https://file.mik3nl.com/index.php/s/B3n3bNm8WabrqNA