Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

Just now, orca112 said:

300px-Ah_Shit,_Here_We_Go_Again.jpg

My data plan when downloading the 1.2 update after using the 1.1 for a while.

I dig this pack, it adds decent visuals to the game and the map mod comes in very handy. The only downside, although it depends on the point of view, is that the night time it is pitch black dark. I crashed into a handful of cars left in the middle of the road simply because my car with high beams and lack of headlight upgrade to LED could not be spotted in time unlike the vanilla GTA 5 in which you see everything crystal clear at night just like you do during daytime.

adjust ur brightness settings, it's not supposed to be pitch pitch black where you can't see stuff with ur headlights.

On 10/29/2020 at 8:54 PM, Mahiko said:

Played around with the settings so night time is not feeling like you're being chased by Nocturne sitting solo at bot lane. Though I am not sure if it's due to my graphic settings that I changed along with adding the mods - but I believe the vehicle dirt is not visible on the cars unless I am mistaken?

User of an i3-6100, GeForce GT1030 2GB graphics card, and a whooping 16 GB of RAM, playing on med-high settings. Most of the time the game has a stable 70-90 FPS, but sometimes when the game's under stress because of the server's spawned cars/objects, it can drop to 40. Overall, very pleased with the experience. Discovering the beauty of GTA once again.

gta-world-2020-11-1-17-1-22.png

gta-world-2020-11-1-17-10-1.png

gta-world-camera-2020-10-30-2-35-44.png

gta-world-2020-10-31-1-16-37.png

gta-world-2020-10-31-1-12-19.png

• 2 weeks later...

This pack looks amazing, and I've been using it since it came out! No FPS drops to report on my 1060 either.

I wonder if it would be possible to have the original car dirt textures as an option, maybe? The included ones, which just look wet with faint streaks, are great for rainy screenshots or night driving, but don't work so well if you drive an off-road vehicle doing off-road things in the countryside and would like to have vehicles look a little filthy when appropriate.

• Upvote 1
On 11/13/2020 at 6:13 AM, hillievonb said:

This pack looks amazing, and I've been using it since it came out! No FPS drops to report on my 1060 either.

I wonder if it would be possible to have the original car dirt textures as an option, maybe? The included ones, which just look wet with faint streaks, are great for rainy screenshots or night driving, but don't work so well if you drive an off-road vehicle doing off-road things in the countryside and would like to have vehicles look a little filthy when appropriate.

+1 to this. This pack looks great and I've had no problems with it but even at the highest dirt levels on a car there's no actual dirt showing. I'd love the option to have the normal dirt textures or something similar.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:04 PM, Seaward said:

+1 to this. This pack looks great and I've had no problems with it but even at the highest dirt levels on a car there's no actual dirt showing. I'd love the option to have the normal dirt textures or something similar.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, hillievonb said:

I'll look into it in the weekend, I'll reinstall GTA:V for it.

• 2 weeks later...