5k Robbing Limit Change.

DoomedAmerica

15 hours ago, Koko said:

I don't know, I feel like right now the way that some people think of robberies and the way fear RP is expected to happen, a robbery right now is just getting a potential free 5k$ or threaten people with having to defend themselves OOCly on the forums. There is no real possibility of fight or flight right now and I personally feel real goofy when someone comes over in a car three times the price of mine and mugs me in the middle of the street, stopping me like we were in the middle of a favela in Sao Paulo.

Or you put an ad to sell your house, they call your phone and rob/kill you in your own house, even though they have come without any masks and the whole neighborhood has seen the faces of those thieves.

4 hours ago, Whatwasit said:

At this moment it's nearly impossible to have a normal walk around the neighborhood without being robbed. 

By raising this limit, the amount the robberies will raise even more. No thanks.

Truth. Depending on what timezone you're in, for me at least as a civilian character in South Central, the only current RP I'll have assured for me oin a daily basis is people stopping me every 5 minutes to sell me weed, or people stopping me to rob me.

• 3 weeks later...