Car Dealership - Multiple features & improvements to an already existing system

Vash Baldeus

Hot Autos manager here. Very much a supporter. As a manager I can access the bank account and should be able to freely add and remove vehicles from the list, maybe to sell to a private party, but I'm not able to. I need to wait for the owner of the lot, Shane Price, to get ingame and spawn the cars in and then we need to jump a few hoops so I can sell the car to a private party.

On 10/14/2020 at 4:22 PM, Screw said:

150K is literally nothing for a dealer owner, although I do agree atm the script only does /carsign and nothing more. It would be nice to get a few improvements. 

It is, but not when the only thing that is useful is just that /carsign. When you pay money for anything you get some value out of it, right now as things are, you don't get any value that justify those $150,000.

3 hours ago, Screw said:

I actually think access to carsign was worth the 150k for me since I can save a lot of time, people dont ask that many questions because a lot of info is already in the carsign 

Precisely this. I just wish their draw distance was smaller. Then you can put a lot more information in the signs without turning your screen into some sort of textbook.