[LSNN] One-On-One With Independent Mayoral Candidate Malikah Saleh

Greyfeather

3 hours ago, WatchingEye said:

Username: sugarcane

Comment: Still better than a republican. 

Username: BlaineCountyRocks
Comment: if u genuinely believe that, ur probably just another blue haired lesbian that goes to nightclubs in LED clothes L.O.L.

*User would post using TunnelBear VPN to hide location and IP address*

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: She was so willing to answer questions and respond to people who didn't ask tough questions or criticize what she's already said. Now she's a ghost after I bring up valid points on two different occasions. Accountable? Yeah, OKAY. Just in case you decide to man up and respond, here's my last post so it doesn't get looked over by you.

Edited by Cellestine

Username: J. Hollywood

Comment: It's a shame that Ms. Saleh seems to base her campaign almost solely on her work as an attorney. She was a viable candidate, but didn't hold up well during the interview. She's a more than credible arbiter of the law, but I can't put my faith or vote with her as a politician. 

Username: Nayeli Greyfeather

Comment: Hello everyone, thank you for your comments and thoughts on this interview. So that you know, I am now speaking to Mr. Halford and his campaign staff to secure a one-on-one, unscripted, on the spot interview with him. Since I have no political preference either way, I think this will be a wonderful opportunity for the voters to get to know Mr. Halford for the capable, intelligent man that he is. 

I'll keep you all updated on when the interview will take place.

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic