What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

6 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

This has been on for long time, not sure if its only me, but some clothes in the shop, don't even load up, instead its jumping the numbers to nearest clothing that loads up.

This has to do with clothing items that are restricted to some factions (uniforms) as far as I know. They still need IDs but those getting civilian outfits can't see the clothes.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Shekh said:

Texts/calls on nokia show up as the number instead of contact name

Omg! The amount of time I get a message and I have no idea who it is... Having to keep checking is so frustrating! I've literally got post-it notes on my screen for peoples numbers so I don't forget. 

2 hours ago, Woona said:

When your try to change the variation of sunglasses and it just doesn't do it. You end up having to purchase the outfit just to see what sunglasses you bought, or use Menyoo to keep track of what variation you got.

It's not a fix, but it's an aid, courtesy of Xanx. Pretty sure it's still more or less accurate. 

There's a few of these buried deep on here, like this too. 

Oh I got some more: 

• Having to buy a "lock" just to make an internal door actually swing.  A door should be able to swing by default.
  • The gross lack of places to live in Blaine County.  It is really hampering a lot of people.  I have found various trailers etc. that are not even scripted.  It feels like anything north of the city seems to be reserved for the special housing request process which is open very rarely and super competitive.  Can we get some of the motels repurposed to act as multi-interiors? Just give us a LOT of rooms to buy, even if it doesn't fit visually (like 30 rooms to buy in a motel with only 10 rooms, why not, not like we'll all be there at the same time).  We just want someplace to call home even if it isn't fancy.
  • Upvote 1

Scrolling through blips on the map and not showing their business name.

Phones getting stuck in your hand. This happens mostly when you are using your phone and enter an interior, so the phone anim resets but the phone remains stuck in your hand. /anim stop sometimes fixes it, sometimes it doesn't and the only solution is to /changechar.

There's probably more stuff but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT: Another thing that came up. I made a game suggestion about it instead: https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/34637-ability-to-see-online-contacts-through-the-phone/

Edited by Shaderz
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic