What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

Vehicle script inventory size is always set to 5KG after every single vehicle addition which is quite frustrating in case you decide to store some items in your car which makes it impossible to do as it fills up real quick. Latest example would be like Yosemite Rancher, has only 5KG when realistically should have more but also never gets fixed if reported.

Various vehicles do not have all modifications available, primarily Benny's cars. Like Yosemite Rancher, various modifications that could make the vehicle look way different, for me, more offroad capable which is basically impossible due to lack of modifications. Same case with many other Benny's cars.

No option to change interior colors and we are always stuck to having black therefore impossible to have more luxurious interior colors or old classic car type color. For example, a lot of old muscle cars, SUV's and trucks had pretty crazy color options for interiors, like full blue, red, beige, orange and so on.

If you're trying to put stuff into lets say property through the I menu, it always closes the whole menu when you put one item in anything like a vehicle or property, making it quite mundane to repeat doing it. Therefore have to end up using commands to make it quicker. Same thing with dropping items.

Speaking of dropping items, unable to drop items while being on /pduty. Only a frustrating issue for PD/SD afaik.

Unable to turn off specific radio channels and always forced to turn the whole radio off to not be spammed. As someone who is in a lot of radio channels due to PD, it would be helpful to be able to tog the less relevant ones while being able to keep an eye on the more relevant ones.

That's all that comes to my mind at the moment.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

The fact that a script that was developed for about 6 months lacks the pure basics.

An example? Car dealership, was announced around January or so(if I am not wrong!), and was added to the server in a buggy state (around June), with only basic features. Employees can not spawn, lock/unlock, duplicate keys, sell the car via /sellvehicle (so money goes to business bank).

And lets be honest? /carsign? Should be available as realistically? you can put a sign on your own car anytime in any shape or form. Paying $150,000 for the luxury of just /carsign, a bit much don't you think?

Another issue of /carsign:

The fact you can not extend your vehicle insurance if it is currently insured another issue, you buy a car, it has 0 insurance days left meaning today/tomorrow it's gone, why you can not extend, it since we changed to the new system where you can insure per day basis. As in real life you can do that.

The car dealership is not released in a buggy state, the things you mention are not scripted and are not intended to be like that. Make a suggestion instead of calling it entirely buggy.

Mostly petty shit that doesn't really take away from the roleplay itself, most of the things were already mentioned by others — /ph or any other phone related command stopping the animation you're currently using and menus that are tied to the same hotkey as some other game functions. I know that this can be disabled, but from what I've noticed it works only until you log off and log back on, which leads me to my third and final point — most of the toggles only working until you relog.

EDIT: Also, some commands are unnecessarily long, for example /toggle faction, why couldn't it be just /togf or something?

Edited by Brian

Extremely petty I know but the hat/shirt/pants/etc on commands taking the lazy route and just refreshing the entire outfit instead of the individual parts, for example: 

You've taken your shirt, hat, glasses and backpack off and want to throw your hat and ONLY your hat back on, you use /hat on which refreshes your entire outfit forcing you to /glasses off, /decals off, /shirt off all over again to get back to where you wanted, nothing game breaking of course but very UGH educing. 

• Upvote 3
Just now, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Extremely petty I know but the hat/shirt/pants/etc on commands taking the lazy route and just refreshing the entire outfit instead of the individual parts, for example: 

You've taken your shirt, hat, glasses and backpack off and want to throw your hat and ONLY your hat back on, you use /hat on which refreshes your entire outfit forcing you to /glasses off, /decals off, /shirt off all over again to get back to where you wanted, nothing game breaking of course but very UGH educing. 

Oh yeah, and this! Building on it, why do we even need to do /hat on/off instead of just /hat? Can't the script just do the opposite of whatever you've got going on right now?

• Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic