What frutrastes you the most in GTAW's gamemode?

Nervous

The question is simple: what frutrastes you the most in our gamemode?

I'm not asking about missing features, but about existing features / hotkeys / commands that are really painful to use and necessary to regularly use for example.

Anything that comes in your mind and you hate using / doing on our gamemode is going to greatly help us in improving your quality of life while playing!

It can also be a bug happening over and over again.

Edited by Nervous

Makeup menu has been on and off broken, working, broken again for a long time, it needs really looking at.  Check thread for an idea of how long it has been an issue.

Basically I just avoid changing any makeup at all since the menu and display of the changes is so bugged.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
48 minutes ago, Nervous said:

The question is simple: what frutrastes you the most in our gamemode?

I'm not asking about missing features, but about existing features / hotkeys / commands that are really painful to use and necessary to regularly use for example.

Anything that comes in your mind and you hate using / doing on our gamemode is going to greatly help us in improving your quality of life while playing!

It can also be a bug happening over and over again.

The fact that a script that was developed for about 6 months lacks the pure basics.

An example? Car dealership, was announced around January or so(if I am not wrong!), and was added to the server in a buggy state (around June), with only basic features. Employees can not spawn, lock/unlock, duplicate keys, sell the car via /sellvehicle (so money goes to business bank).

And lets be honest? /carsign? Should be available as realistically? you can put a sign on your own car anytime in any shape or form. Paying $150,000 for the luxury of just /carsign, a bit much don't you think?

Another issue of /carsign:

The fact you can not extend your vehicle insurance if it is currently insured another issue, you buy a car, it has 0 insurance days left meaning today/tomorrow it's gone, why you can not extend, it since we changed to the new system where you can insure per day basis. As in real life you can do that.

Edited by Vash Baldeus

Buying clothes or fuel for example (and a bunch of other things I can't remember) requires you to have money on hand, these are things that should be charged from your bank account instead since you can pay for all of it with a card irl and not everyone likes carrying cash on them. 

It's annoying when you suddenly have to run around like a headless chicken to look for an atm because you lack those 10 dollars or so

Edited by Shiro
  • Upvote 3
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked and locked this topic