[MOVIE] Whispers from the Ghetto - Romance and Action in South LS! WATCH NOW

Angela

Rate the movie!  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leave Your Comment! 

((Site is monitored. While criticism is allowed, any hateful or disrespectfull comment towards the movie or its actors would be deleted. ATTENTION. The video is done for roleplay purposes only. It must be taken as an IC movie with real special effects. The Video shows SS of roleplay, but that's an OOC thing. If you don't like the fact that they are Screenshots, and you want real GTA recording, you can find plenty of those on youtube.))

Name:

Comment: 

*No swear words allowed! 

694340_button_512x512.png Support The movie and future projects! ((/banktransfer Amount Angela Marchese))

red.png.1c654537b7e62f242ce5c072f1d49746.png.3539ec62db2fd056fd56f698bf6e2acc.pngFollow us on Facebrowser!

walk-of-fame-gta-5.thumb.jpg.fa000a7bb0bc7481abbc73b1b51823b4.jpg

Edited by Angela

Name: TheM0vieCritic
Comment: Personally, I would've preferred to seen a movie set in an area such as South Central be more focused on,
A: The gang life many see as the only way out
B: The struggles of poverty attempted gentrification has caused.

But, for what it is, it's an alright flick, just not to my taste, but I am sure I'm not the target audience 

1 minute ago, Свето said:

Name: TheM0vieCritic
Comment: Personally, I would've preferred to seen a movie set in an area such as South Central be more focused on,
A: The gang life many see as the only way out
B: The struggles of poverty attempted gentrification has caused.

But, for what it is, it's an alright flick, just not to my taste, but I am sure I'm not the target audience 

Name: Marchese Films
Comment: Thanks for the review. The story focused more in the love story between the characters, adding gang violence and the struggles of the main character to get out from that lifestyle. I understand that not everyone in this city is interested in romance. Our future movies will leave romance aside for a while, planning a gang action movie or a documentary. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic