[SALEHBLOG] A New Way Forward: An Independent Platform for an Independent Los Santos

Al-Malikah

** User would post using TunnelBear VPN to hide their IP and location **

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: Seems like she's all but disregarded anyone who speaks against her narrative or points out flaws in her manifesto, instead of trying to tackle it head on. That's your "Independent" Mayoral candidate right here folks. Here when the going is good, but disappears when the going gets tough. Only speaks to the press instead of directly to her citizens. Accountable? More like laughable.

Edited by Cellestine

Username: ACoolDude

Comment: I went to her thing over at Hope Community and honestly she's a mess of a politician. The only people I know that will vote for her are people she helped defend, kinda sounds like an illegal deal? methinks. Back to the main point though, the event she had was horrible. Now she wants to make housing more affordable for people who cannot afford it. Noble cause, but then the problem comes in where now we've got people using their Saleh(TM) housing as a drug den, making the drug problem worse while lying (a typical lawyer move lmfao) about drug charges in this city. It's absolutely ridiculous and I hope she doesn't get voted in at all.

• Upvote 1

User: unholymythic

Comment: I approve of this female, she supported my Firefighter when she gunned down a innocent child over mere words, that female was Ashe Fjellhol, she made my Fire Department proud that day. I'm proud that firefighters can gun down innocent children in broad daylight and get away with it, a total nutcase that belongs in prison like Hillary Clinton. 

*theres no VPNs or IP masking software used to provide this comment. It has been edited once*

Edited by Mitch
  • Upvote 5

*User would post using TunnelBear VPN to hide the IP and location*

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: Mrs. Saleh has time to post on Facebrowser and elsewhere on these sites, but still can't make her way back here to answer tough questions from critical people. Only wants to post about people showing up to clubs and laugh at the opposing party's campaign ads. No substance whatsoever. No accountability. Answered poorly in her one and only interview. Continues to ignore posts. I posted several comments with questions directed towards her and she continues to just pretend like they don't exist. She asks for us to hold her accountable but when we do, where is she? No where to be found. A vote for Saleh is a loss for Los Santos.

Edited by Sting McGee
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic