[Online] RELEASE OF ARROW AND NAYELI GREYFEATHER MESSAGES

2 hours ago, Conway said:

Username: V12rooster

Comment: As a Native American descendant im both proud of this boys commitment to his people, however disappointed in his means of displaying it. He should be using his energy more positively, rather than arguing with fellow natives and threatening them through facebrowser and music. 

Username: Arrow
Comment: But she aint even call herself Native... she say she finna assimilate away from her Native roots 2 become "American"... she AINT wanna be Native, dawg. U gotta expose this shit cause it disgracing ur ancestors. #OnRez. This positive energy shit is B.S. when he ancestors done fuckin told u 2 balance ur mothafuckin energy. Im positive to those I respect and I strike down any nigga dissin the tribe... Real Recognize Real. If u only see light then u aint gonna see the darkness. Balance that shit, aint yo elders taught u that?

Edited by DLimit
9 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment: But she aint even call herself Native... she say she finna assimilate away from her Native roots 2 become "American"... she AINT wanna be Native, dawg. U gotta expose this shit cause it disgracing ur ancestors. #OnRez. This positive energy shit is B.S. when he ancestors done fuckin told u 2 balance ur mothafuckin energy. Im positive to those I respect and I strike down any nigga dissin the tribe... Real Recognize Real. If u only see light then u aint gonna see the darkness. Balance that shit, aint yo elders taught u that?

Username: Ayzee

Comment: Did your ancestors tell you to speak like a ghetto bitch and skip school?! I think you’re more of a disgrace.

Edited by Saccs
3 minutes ago, Saccs said:

Username: AZ

Comment: Did your ancestors tell you to speak like a ghetto bitch and skip school?! I think you’re more of a disgrace.

Comment: Elders never judged me on that shit... they sure as fuck aint gonna want niggas learnin knowledge from they enemies. TF makes u think they want us 2 learn shit from our oppressor? Got more #Knowledge than u can fuckin FATHOM, dawg. Ghetto niggas aint oppressin us, the fuckin white man is... and I aint talkin bout all the white niggas out here... Im talkin bout THE white man. The rich wealthy cocksuckers that staretd all this shit. Also to all them niggas that SUPPORT colonialism. Colonizers gonna get BURNED by ma tongue on the mic, yo.

Edited by DLimit
9 minutes ago, Gryphboi said:

Username: DirtDiver545

Comment: Y'all speaking the white man's tongue and acting black, but Nayeli's the one that's been 'assimilated'? Get a refund on that brain, homeboy.

Username: Arrow

Comment: U aint even know the fuckin different between assimilation, integration, and separation. We aint out here abandonin the tribe or the rez. U got shit so twisted im think u hella lost, boy. Go hit them books if u tryna act smart but aint know wtf u talkin bout.  I aint the one takin pics in rivers 4 likes but bein 2 offended by basic ass shit that happens every day on the rez thinkin im better than every one else... Nayeli does that shit. She so white that she got offended by BASIC ASS SHIT... she aint strong nuff 4 the Rez. Aint no nigga finna make her lattes and cinnabons out here. If I was speakin in Tongvan then u wouldnt even understand me... how tf we gonna talk if u aint even know the language of the land that u live on? This Tongvan Land, bro... u lost? 

How tf is a nigga actin black? This aint the African tongue, dawg... Blacks came from Africa and lost they tongue, too. So, they speakin the tongue of the oppressed, just like me, nigga.

[Broken Tongvan] Long live Tongva. Ancestors, curse the enemy. Astral World is nourish the land.

Edited by DLimit
2 minutes ago, Sevataris said:

Username: Crack&Hood

Comment: Being a native AND acting black? Jesus Christ Almighty, we really should have finished the job with you lot. Drop the addy cuh I'll sneeze at you and watch your tribe wither away like it did few centuries ago.

Comment: U know where we at, nigga... come holla... cops dont come out here, much. Try me.

25 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Name: Arrow

Comment: LOL wtf kinda ignorant shit is this, dawg? Born and Raised on the Rez since 96 and still mothafuckin countin! Im TONGVAN-NATIVE AND PROUD, YO! Call me black or white again and imma smack the livin shit outta u.

Username: CertifiedFreak69

Comment: Why am I not surprised a ' Wannabe Davis Wankster' like yourself is threatening someone with violence? You're not tough, "dAwG"! My dead grandma could beat you into next Tuesday. Also, it's funny how you don't want to be called black but you constantly call people the N-word like you're a homeboy. Hmm, who's really the one trying to assimilate?

4 minutes ago, LexiLing said:

Comment: Why am I not surprised a ' Wannabe Davis Wankster' like yourself is threatening someone with violence? You're not tough, "dAwG"! My dead grandma could beat you into next Tuesday. Also, it's funny how you don't want to be called black but you constantly call people the N-word like you're a homeboy. Hmm, who's really the one trying to assimilate?

Comment: White bitch with white tears back at it again, eh? U rlly wanna test me? Come 2 the Rez and see what happens. I still on the fuckin Rez and never left. Never left my tribe. Never left my roots. STFU and come up here if u rlly wanna see whats poppin over here. Else, go back 2 ur Bean Machine drinkin ass, u ugly bitch.

Davis aint invented this tongue. The Hood did. Hoods all over the fuckin world, even on Rez. Come through or stay the fuck in ur comfort zone behind ur computer.

Edited by DLimit
8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment: White bitch with white tears back at it again, eh? U rlly wanna test me? Come 2 the Rez and see what happens. I still on the fuckin Rez and never left. Never left my tribe. Never left my roots. STFU and come up here if u rlly wanna see whats poppin over here. Else, go back 2 ur Bean Machine drinkin ass, u ugly bitch.

Davis aint invented this tongue. The Hood did. Hoods all over the fuckin world, even on Rez. Come through or stay the fuck in ur comfort zone behind ur computer.

Name: ChunkyWunky12
Comment: bruh u'd be sitting in ur mudhut buttfucking ur own family to continue ur bloodline if white ppl didnt step in. get the fuck off the internet"

9 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment: Ooh, is that another threat I see? How adorable! You're the equivalent of a little snarling Chihuahua. You don't scare anyone. Stand back, it's going to bite everyone!

Snarling-Chihuahua.jpg

Edited by LexiLing
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic