[Online] RELEASE OF ARROW AND NAYELI GREYFEATHER MESSAGES

27 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Username: Arrow

Comment: But, u dont fuckin get it... SHE SAID SHE ASSIMILATED AND SHE STILL SAYS SHE DID... U DEFENDIN HER IGNORANCE? Yall aint rational cause yall aint finna admit that I was tryna teach her some new shit bout Indigenous Resistance and she out here gettin pissed cause I correct her bitch ass. When I told her 2 get her facts straight and say that she finna INTEGRATE instead of ASSIMILATE? She hella offended. U only defendin her cause u her fanboy or fangirl... u aint lookin at the #FACTS. She aint wrote ONE ARTICLE bout Native struggle. She aint wrote ONE ARTICLE bout ANYTHIN 2 help out Native folks... U really that ingorant, aint u. All she did is post pics of her in a river and aint even talked 2 ONE Native person outside her fuckin bubble. U G2 talk the talk and walk the walk and this bitch aint done shit 4 Native people. 4 videos of Native dances and one pic of her posin in a river 4 likes aint helpin out Native folks.

Username: CertifiedFreak69

Comment: I don't think your pea-sized brain gets it either. She never said she assimilated or wanted to assimilate. She was clearly joking about that. I am baffled at how stupid you are, it's not even funny. Don't lie about only trying to teach her about Indigenous Resistance. You came into her PMs trying to simp over her then accuse her of betraying her culture. That's all. This is a hole you cannot dig yourself out of. Keep denying it, you'll only waste your breath.

You say "this bitch ain't done shit 4 Native people." Believe it or not, it isn't her job to do that. She doesn't owe you anything, mind you. Even though it's not her responsibility, she's still doing a lot for Native people. She's being a positive role model for them by demonstrating that she is hard-working, kind, generous, open-minded and can get along with other cultures. She's building meaningful connections with others. She does not let resentment or bitterness hold her down like yourself, Arrow. She's only 18 and she's already better than you in all aspects of her life.

You are not worthy of respect from anyone by the way you speak to people and act, so why do you expect Nayeli to do the same for you? Just stay on the reservation, shrivel up into a ball and be salty. We don't want to interact with people who are hateful and rude to others.

Edited by LexiLing
6 minutes ago, LexiLing said:

I don't think your pea-sized brain gets it either. She never said she assimilated or wanted to assimilate. She was clearly joking about that. I am baffled at how stupid you are, it's not even funny. Don't lie about only trying to teach her about Indigenous Resistance. You came into her PMs trying to simp over her then accuse her of betraying her culture. That's all. This is a hole you cannot dig yourself out of. Keep denying it, you'll only waste your breath.

You say "this bitch ain't done shit 4 Native people." Believe it or not, it isn't her job to do that. She doesn't owe you anything, mind you. Even then, she's doing a lot for Native people. She's being a positive role model for them by demonstrating that she is hard-working, kind, generous, open-minded and can get along with other cultures. She's building meaningful connections with others. She does not let resentment or bitterness hold her down like yourself, Arrow. She's only 18 and she's already better than you in all aspects of her life.

You are not worthy of respect from anyone by the way you speak to people and act, so why do you expect Nayeli to do the same for you? Just stay on the reservation, shrivel up into a ball and be salty. We don't want to interact with people who are hateful and rude to others.

Comment: U foreal? She straight up said she aint gonna change the definitions in the chat. Quit playin urself. I was tryna get her 2 interview real niggas on the rez... I aint tryna date a woman that says she finna assimilate. LOL she aint nowhere better than me. Her ass aint doin shit 4 her own people but wanna act like she a proud Native. U cant say SHIT bout that cause u AINT Native. White girl finna tell me wassup bout Native struggle and culture? Natives look out 4 each other. On God, I aint finna waste my time on yo ugly ass... u cant talk... u aint Native... u have NO RIGHT 2 talk bout our struggle and guess what? Native folks aint give a fuck bout Nayeli, too... spoke 2 lots of em and aint one Native out here defendin her ugly ass. Only bitches that r doing this are white ppl riding motorcycles like Hipsters. Yall r really whack and aint worth ma time.

Im doing more 4 Native people than her ugly ass... she aint Native and she aint gonna be in County actin like that.

Edited by DLimit
10 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment: U foreal? She straight up said she aint gonna change the definitions in the chat. Quit playin urself. I was tryna get her 2 interview real niggas on the rez... I aint tryna date a woman that says she finna assimilate. LOL she aint nowhere better than me. Her ass aint doin shit 4 her own people but wanna act like she a proud Native. U cant say SHIT bout that cause u AINT Native. White girl finna tell me wassup bout Native struggle and culture? Natives look out 4 each other. On God, I aint finna waste my time on yo ugly ass... u cant talk... u aint Native... u have NO RIGHT 2 talk bout our struggle and guess what? Native folks aint give a fuck bout Nayeli, too... spoke 2 lots of em and aint one Native out here defendin her ugly ass. Only bitches that r doing this are white ppl riding motorcycles like Hipsters. Yall r really whack and aint worth ma time.

Im doing more 4 Native people than her ugly ass... she aint Native and she aint gonna be in County actin like that.

Comment: You're not doing anything good for Native People at all. If you wanted to do anything good for them, you wouldn't be telling everyone especially a fellow Native Indian like Nayeli, that they are not welcome on the reservation. You think doing that will make people think you're a good person? Absolutely not. You think being volatile and explosive towards everyone makes you the bigger person and the hero on the reservation? Absolutely not. You accuse her of not doing anything for her people, yet you are dismantling your own reservation's identity by acting like a typical Davis criminal. Native Indians are good people and I know that because Nayeli is one them. She demonstrates that through her own actions. You're all talk, Arrow. You haven't a goddamn thing for your people at all. 

"Native folks aint give a fuck bout Nayeli, too... spoke 2 lots of em and aint one Native out here defendin her ugly ass." So if that's the case, why do you expect her to write an article about you and your disrespectful friends on the reservation? Tell me that. Why do you DEMAND that she support a hateful and disrespectful bunch of people like yourself if that's how you feel about her? Also, acting like a victim and hating other cultures doesn't get people to listen to you. Because Nayeli is 10x smarter than you, she knows not to write those sorts of articles, blaming everyone for her struggles. 

"She straight up said she aint gonna change the definitions in the chat" What, the definition you copy and pasted from Google? Give me a break. She beat you verbally and you cannot handle it. It's hilarious. 

By the way, I'm not lecturing you about your struggle. I'm simply pointing out how badly you treated her and how crap your "diss track" was. Get your facts straight, Arrow. 

9 minutes ago, LexiLing said:

Comment: You're not doing anything good for Native People at all. If you wanted to do anything good for them, you wouldn't be telling everyone especially a fellow Native Indian like Nayeli, that they are not welcome on the reservation. You think doing that will make people think you're a good person? Absolutely not. You think being volatile and explosive towards everyone makes you the bigger person and the hero on the reservation? Absolutely not. You accuse her of not doing anything for her people, yet you are dismantling your own reservation's identity by acting like a typical Davis criminal. Native Indians are good people and I know that because Nayeli is one them. She demonstrates that through her own actions. You're all talk, Arrow. You haven't a goddamn thing for your people at all. 

"Native folks aint give a fuck bout Nayeli, too... spoke 2 lots of em and aint one Native out here defendin her ugly ass." So if that's the case, why do you expect her to write an article about you and your disrespectful friends on the reservation? Tell me that. Why do you DEMAND that she support a hateful and disrespectful bunch of people like yourself if that's how you feel about her? Also, acting like a victim and hating other cultures doesn't get people to listen to you. Because Nayeli is 10x smarter than you, she knows not to write those sorts of articles, blaming everyone for her struggles. 

"She straight up said she aint gonna change the definitions in the chat" What, the definition you copy and pasted from Google? Give me a break. She beat you verbally and you cannot handle it. It's hilarious. 

By the way, I'm not lecturing you about your struggle. I'm simply pointing out how badly you treated her and how crap your "diss track" was. Get your facts straight, Arrow. 

Username:  Arrow

Comment: On God, u finna sit there and say I aint done shit 4 Native folks? When niggas need jobs, I give it 2 them. When niggas need food? I give it 2 them. When niggas need shelter? I give it 2 them. I done a lotta shit 4 Native folks for 24 fuckin years. U aint Native and u aint been on the Rez 2 see what I do. I done more 4 Native folks in a fuckin day than she over done in her life, u dumb white bitch. If u listen 2 the convo, I aint want her 2 even be on the rez after talkin all that bullshit bout assimilation... I asked her B4 she said that. I aint ever said I hated other ppls cultures. See? U aint even read the convo. I was sayin how I shake hands with all sorta niggas... white, black, Mexican, and all that. Nigga, go read the fuckin definition u dumb bitch. Do ur own research cause I got a ton of shit that backs up what Im sayin. U the ONLY ONE sayin she right... go look at the fuckin comments. Most niggas ON and OFF Rez all sayin she a stupid white bitch that aint done shit 4 Native ppl.

Too bad u aint allowed on the Rez, tho... cause all the niggas on the Rez respect me 4 what I do. I aint need ur Respect. Now, STFU and GTFO.

Edited by DLimit
3 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username:  Arrow

Comment: On God, u finna sit there and say I aint done shit 4 Native folks? When niggas need jobs, I give it 2 them. When niggas need food? I give it 2 them. When niggas need shelter? I give it 2 them. I done a lotta shit 4 Native folks for 24 fuckin years. U aint Native and u aint been on the Rez 2 see what I do. I done more 4 Native folks in a fuckin day than she over done in her life, u dumb white bitch. If u listen 2 the convo, I aint want her 2 even be on the rez after talkin all that bullshit bout assimilation... I asked her B4 she said that. I aint ever said I hated other ppls cultures. See? U aint even read the convo. I was sayin how I shake hands with all sorta niggas... white, black, Mexican, and all that. Nigga, go read the fuckin definition u dumb bitch. Do ur own research cause I got a ton of shit that backs up what Im sayin. U the ONLY ONE sayin she right... go look at the fuckin comments. Most niggas ON and OFF Rez all sayin she a stupid white bitch that aint done shit 4 Native ppl.

Comment: First of all, I'm not the only one supporting her. Check the comments of this post and the comments of your lame diss track.

"When niggas need jobs, I give it 2 them. When niggas need food? I give it 2 them. When niggas need shelter? I give it 2 them" It's good that you're helping your people in that manner but then you ruin it by insulting someone you wanted help from - Nayeli that is. You wanted her to make an article about you and your friend's struggles which is totally fine to ask for. But then you start lecturing her and making accusations about her? You were being condescending to her the whole time and acting entitled to an article. Maybe you didn't know this but, If you treat someone like a dog, they tend not to be very receptive towards you.

"I aint ever said I hated other ppls cultures. See? U aint even read the convo. I was sayin how I shake hands with all sorta niggas... white, black, Mexican, and all that" Oh whooptydoo! You shook some hands with people from other cultures. Want a medal for that? Still doesn't excuse the fact you said this about white people (screenshot 41). You absolutely can be racist to white people - which you are being right now. You continue to call them "colonizers" in the comments of your subpar diss track. You are trying to stop her from interacting with white people by bullying her into thinking she's an Uncle Tom (screenshot 133). You have a deep hatred for white people and it shows. The people living in Los Santos are not as hateful as you portray them to be. We offer services like the community centre for EVERYONE who needs help - including you and your people on the reservation. Don't paint them as the bad guy. 

I ask again, why do you expect her to respect you when you cannot speak or act decent in the private messages? And the whole her supporting assimilation thing is a hoax. If she really wanted to assimilate, she would not proudly embrace her culture and heritage. I mean, check her bio on Facebrowser. If you still think she's betraying her culture or trying to hide that she's from the reservation, you need to be checked in the head by a doctor. You're being willfully ignorant now. 

Since you're acting like this and being irrational, I'm done arguing with you. I hope you can quit stewing in anger and hate. I genuinely wish you and your people well for the future.

Edited by LexiLing

Username: V12rooster

Comment: As a Native American descendant im both proud of this boys commitment to his people, however disappointed in his means of displaying it. He should be using his energy more positively, rather than arguing with fellow natives and threatening them through facebrowser and music. 

1 hour ago, ashlyii said:

Name: LFR

Comment: arrow is clearly from davis and doin his best impression to pretend to be native and tryna educate people about somethin he has no fuckin idea about lmao

Name: Arrow

Comment: LOL wtf kinda ignorant shit is this, dawg? Born and Raised on the Rez since 96 and still mothafuckin countin! Im TONGVAN-NATIVE AND PROUD, YO! Call me black or white again and imma smack the livin shit outta u.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic