Morrison & Meadows DTO

Ren

On 12/31/2020 at 11:49 AM, Gamble said:

That was a crazy run. Despite how things turned out IC, I just want to say how much of a pleasure and privilege it was for me to be part of this group since the very beginning. I have enjoyed every moment that I've had with you all, and I'll sure as hell miss it. There is only but love from my side. ❤️

Until we meet again.

The Hunger Games GIFs | Tenor

😭Was good having you. Good luck with all your future plans on the server!

• Upvote 1

While White City Mafia was ran just fine after it was put together, former leaders Rochelle "Rocky" Clarke Tyrik "Reek" Bennett started phasing out of the picture, still putting in work but taking a much more backseat role with the set. Recent events saw Shots Down Shooters (SDS) leader Damien "Sleepy" Lamonte ending up with a lengthy sentence in prison, locked up with TTCF's hardened black community. As a result, the Kingpins saw it necessary to bring two new players up while letting the former leaders step down. This change saw Tyrik "Reek" Bennett step up and take the reigns for the DTO's shooter crew Shots Down Shooters, while Blake "Biggie" Marks Deondre "Dee" Kennedy took the reigns over White City Mafia.

V7iSOhg.png

The change is one that the heads of the DTO saw necessary, and with recent events transpiring, one that brings a surge of drug-trafficking activity through Chamberlain Hills.

Big congratulations to my boys @Geo, @TyJ & @Mako. Solid roleplayers and expect nothing but good things from them all.

Edited by Ren
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Ren said:

While White City Mafia was ran just fine after it was put together, former leaders Rochelle "Rocky" Clarke Tyrik "Reek" Bennett started phasing out of the picture, still putting in work but taking a much more backseat role with the set. Recent events saw Shots Down Shooters (SDS) leader Damien "Sleepy" Lamonte ending up with a lengthy sentence in prison, locked up with TTCF's hardened black community. As a result, the Kingpins saw it necessary to bring two new players up while letting the former leaders step down. This change saw Tyrik "Reek" Bennett step up and take the reigns for the DTO's shooter crew Shots Down Shooters, while Blake "Biggie" Marks Deondre "Dee" Kennedy took the reigns over White City Mafia.

V7iSOhg.png

The change is one that the heads of the DTO saw necessary, and with recent events transpiring, one that brings a surge of drug-trafficking activity through Chamberlain Hills.

Big congratulations to my boys @Geo, @TyJ & @Mako. Solid roleplayers and expect nothing but good things from them all.

Big things coming, WCM on TOP.

• Naeno locked this topic