Morrison & Meadows DTO

Ren

That was a crazy run. Despite how things turned out IC, I just want to say how much of a pleasure and privilege it was for me to be part of this group since the very beginning. I have enjoyed every moment that I've had with you all, and I'll sure as hell miss it. There is only but love from my side. ❤️

Until we meet again.

The Hunger Games GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Gamble said:

That was a crazy run. Despite how things turned out IC, I just want to say how much of a pleasure and privilege it was for me to be part of this group since the very beginning. I have enjoyed every moment that I've had with you all, and I'll sure as hell miss it. There is only but love from my side. ❤️

Until we meet again.

Much love

7 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Until we meet again.

Will be missed, what an ending to a great character.

8 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Until we meet again.

Tay & Az 4eva

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Until we meet again.

Another dead homie, RIP.

• Naeno locked this topic