[ONLINE] "Grey Feathers" - Arrow (Prod. RezGang Records) [NAYELI GREYFEATHER DISS TRACK]

DLimit

4 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: Arrow
Comment: Love the hate! Thx 4 givin me the views and boostin the video with ur posts. U really helping me out in the struggle, hahahaahah. Keep the Greyfeather fanboys and fangirls comin! Tit-riders! Yall cant wait till she starts sellin dirty bathwater 2 u niggas.

Username: CertifiedFreak69

Comment: Dis U?

51yODAJSBiL._AC_SS350_.jpg

5 hours ago, Saccs said:

Username: Ayzee

Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Native Americans think they’re black. Maybe double check if you haven’t been assimilated

Comment: Never said I was black, dumb-fuck. Clearly sayin im Native on the track. U sound just like Greyfeather cause u aint even know the difference between assimilation, integration, and separation. We on the #REZ doin our thang. Dare yo ass 2 come 2 the #REZ and call us black.

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Comment: Never said I was black, dumb-fuck. Clearly sayin im Native on the track. U sound just like Greyfeather cause u aint even know the difference between assimilation, integration, and separation. We on the #REZ doin our thang. Dare yo ass 2 come 2 the #REZ and call us black.

comment: Did I say you were black. I dunno what’s more retarded, your ‘gangster reserve’ or your comprehension skills. Ur a tough guy we get it. 

1 hour ago, Saccs said:

comment: Did I say you were black. I dunno what’s more retarded, your ‘gangster reserve’ or your comprehension skills. Ur a tough guy we get it. 

Comment: Oh, so u dissin the #Rez? Dare u 2 come out 2 the #Rez and talk that shit, then.

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Comment: WTF is a Native accent? I gotta be dressin in a Poncho sayin Hweya Hweya Hweya? GTFO of here.

Username: LFR

Comment: white boy with a lisp fakin bein native be chantin like hey how r u, hey how r u? on god lmaaaaaao

Edited by ashlyii
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic