What’s interesting to you at the moment?

The reason for this thread being made is to simply speak on what interests you, and why. As in: what faction/character thread interests you the most atm and why they interest you the most currently. 

Please keep this thread civil as it’s nice to have something like this be discussed every now n then, since it’ll bring more light to stuff that’s underrated potentially and will be cool to see what people are currently into.

The only thing I ask, is don’t say the faction you’re in or character you have.

For me? I personally like the character that @Bryce Harrington has made and developed from scratch.

• Thanks 1

There's definitely some interesting factions on the server right now, big fan of the Sheriff's Department's roleplay and some of the characters in that faction. There's also some illegal factions that have some really capable roleplayers within their ranks. was a fan of SABI's /concept/ as a state-wide BI however I didn't see the execution or their RP first hand so I can't talk about that nor do I know was it good or bad. Other than that, I know that I shouldn't mention people who are in the faction I'm in, but considering that I mostly follow LEO character stories and factions, I like Declan's screens and u10sil's and kyubi's character stories.

Edited by Brian

East Operation always looked interesting to me, nothing but good interactions with them so far.

Bastards MC in Paleto are going hard and I hope they are here to stay for a long time, can't wait to interact more with them, too; Tongva Nation is an interesting concept, as well, I like where it's going.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Brian said:

There's definitely some interesting factions on the server right now, big fan of the Sheriff's Department's roleplay and some of the characters in that faction. There's also some illegal factions that have some really capable roleplayers within their ranks. was a fan of SABI's /concept/ as a state-wide BI however I'm didn't the execution or their RP first hand so I can't talk about that nor do I know was it good or bad. Other than that, I know that I shouldn't mention people who are in the faction I'm in, but considering that I mostly follow LEO character stories and factions, I like Declan's screens and u10sil's and kyubi's character stories.

Being in a faction that was the target of SABI I can honestly say that I loved their RP. I don’t know the particulars of what happened with them but being in a criminal organization that was actively being investigated was a LOT of fun. It added up a whole depth to the Roleplay that benefited everyone involved. I stand by the theory that more effective policing would change the criminal subculture drastically. Gangs wouldn’t be able to run rampant if more groups like SABI were out there making cases against them. I hope something similar to them pops up soon. 

5 hours ago, Rickaroni said:

Being in a faction that was the target of SABI I can honestly say that I loved their RP. I don’t know the particulars of what happened with them but being in a criminal organization that was actively being investigated was a LOT of fun. It added up a whole depth to the Roleplay that benefited everyone involved. I stand by the theory that more effective policing would change the criminal subculture drastically. Gangs wouldn’t be able to run rampant if more groups like SABI were out there making cases against them. I hope something similar to them pops up soon. 

Yea I feel you 100% my man. Being in a faction that was of the same type SABI was (state-wide BI) for a long time on another server and even co-leading it for a couple of months, I can 100% honestly say that it was great fun and that we had wonderful encounters with members of some illegal (and even legal) factions, and especially OCGs, DTOs, white collar criminals and corrupt cops. I'd say that it was one of the favorite parts, if not the favorite one of my LEO RP 'career' and I'd absolutely love it if I could continue to do it. Now, I've heard that SABI itself had its questionable moments however I wasn't around to see that for myself so I can't say anything. Last I heard they've closed down but regardless, I'd absolutely love to see a faction of that sort on the server in the future as I truly believe that it can create interesting roleplay both for its agents and illegal factions.

Edited by Brian