When doing an asset transfer, must I always leave 200k on my source character?

caballero

So basically, I have a character that I wanna CK, and I wanna transfer the stuff to another char. 

I already have the asset transfer written and ready to post, but I noticed it says that I must leave 200k on my source character.

If I'm gonna CK my source character, does this still apply?

40 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

So basically, I have a character that I wanna CK, and I wanna transfer the stuff to another char. 

I already have the asset transfer written and ready to post, but I noticed it says that I must leave 200k on my source character.

If I'm gonna CK my source character, does this still apply?

it's $200,000 in assets that needs to be left on the source character. So any combination of money, vehicles and properties.

So a quick example: If you have $300,000 in assets. Two properties at $100,000 each and two cars at $50,000 each - you can transfer either one property, or both vehicles.

Now, if you're going to CK the source character - just name change and keep all the assets rather than transferring some of them.

Edited by Fergie

I think that it applies to all characters regardless if they're getting CK'd or not and that it's in-place to prevent players from making throwaway characters to farm those starter 200,000$ only to come up with a reason to transfer them to their main and then delete the said character. However, there's a chance that I might be wrong so it's your best bet to just save your transfer request in some kind of a document and wait for a support member/admin to respond.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Fergie said:

it's $200,000 in assets that needs to be left on the source character. So any combination of money, vehicles and properties.

So a quick example: If you have $300,000 in assets. Two properties at $100,000 each and two cars at $50,000 each - you can transfer either one property, or both vehicles.

Now, if you're going to CK the source character - just name change and keep all the assets rather than transferring some of them.

I have charges, etc, on that character. Will the name change get rid of my record?

• effion locked this topic