[MOVIE TRAILER] Whispers from the Ghetto - Romance and Action in South LS! COMING SOON

Angela

Rate the trailer!  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leave Your Comment! 

((Site is monitored. While criticism is allowed, any hateful or disrespectfull comment towards the movie or its actors would be deleted. ATTENTION. The video is done for roleplay purposes only. It must be taken as an IC movie trailer, a real video with real special effects. The Video shows SS of roleplay, but that's an OOC thing. If you don't like the fact that they are Screenshots, and you want real GTA recording, you can find plenty of those on youtube.))

Name:

Comment: 

*No swear words allowed! 

694340_button_512x512.png Support The movie and future projects! ((/banktransfer Amount Angela Marchese - Feel free to PM me if I'm not online))

red.png.1c654537b7e62f242ce5c072f1d49746.png.3539ec62db2fd056fd56f698bf6e2acc.pngFollow us on Facebrowser!

walk-of-fame-gta-5.thumb.jpg.fa000a7bb0bc7481abbc73b1b51823b4.jpg

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 3

Name: $iN

Comment: yo heck why in the heck is this trailer so low on explosions? increase explosion count on shooting scenes smh this trailer heckin sucks i can make better trailer with hella explosions in G-Mod or Roblox smh smh 4x

yall need mihceal bay in this movie 4real 4rael

Edited by Weeb
Just now, Weeb said:

Name: $iN

Comment: yo heck why in the heck is this trailer so low on FPS? increase FPS count on shooting scenes smh this trailer heckin sucks i can make better trailer with hella FPS in G-Mod or Roblox smh smh 4x

((The video should be taken as an IC movie trailer, screenshots of RP is just an OOC thing, don't post these type of comments))

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic