NBA 2k21

Jeffreyy

I wish I could say positive things about 2K, but I just can't. It's the same game every year with some small new features. People keep on purchasing their games and just giving them more money. I started playing NBA 2K in 2013. First 2K game I purchased was 2K13, and I actually purchased it on steam. It was actually fun, but as the years went on I started to realize that it's the same game every year, just like Madden, NHL, and basically all of EA's games. I currently got 2K19 on Xbox and I'm probably never going to purchase any new version of 2K because of how the game is still the same every year unless they finally make a big change. I also prefer to get 2K on PC. Yes, that means you will come in contact with hackers, BUT, playing on a PC offers a lot of benefits. First, you can connect an Xbox or PS4 controller to a PC and play it just like you're playing it on a console but just on a PC. Second, you will get much better graphics and better FPS. But, 2K will probably always stay the same every year, so I'll just stay away from it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!