TO IFM - What Is It You Want?

Kuma

2 minutes ago, ingenv said:

To be straight and honest with you, the group that consists of friends may not want to play in another faction, and maybe they have their idea and want to play after that, there is nothing strange about that. Just because there are "good factions" does not mean that you should restrict other people's ideas and concepts

idk man... you seen some of these ideas people are having??

1 minute ago, Akiba said:

There are 6 trucking companies already, why join another? Competition, they prefer their own leadership, multiple reasons.

every man a king!

5 minutes ago, arkan said:

every man a king!

I'll quote a previous comment because I couldn't have said it better myself right now.

You have to set limits to avoid factions that make no sense or are troll factions, but a serious faction, managed by serious people and who know how to manage it, I don't see why the creation of those serious factions should be denied.

But once again, "server contiunity". What is that?

Edited by ingenv
3 minutes ago, arkan said:

every man a king!

Yeah I have. Also, every man should believe he's a king. I believe I'm a king? I carry myself with that confidence regardless of what I do, if you don't feel the same, then theres nothing to say.

I really don’t get everyone’s fixation on the Yakuza, there’s lists of Asian factions to join from right now, there’s even Japanese street gangs that you can do, but everyone wants to do this one specific thing. There’s a myriad of ideas you could do on your own that nobody wants to do. Why? Because everyone feels the need to be special. 

Edited by Juicy
  • Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I really don’t get everyone’s fixation on the Yakuza, there’s lists of Asian factions to join from right now, there’s even Japanese street gangs that you can do, but everyone wants to do this one specific thing. There’s a myriad of ideas you could do on your own that nobody wants to do. Why? Because everyone feels the need to be special. 

It was an example of a currently "banned" faction idea.

26 minutes ago, Juicy said:

lol @ everyone thinking we're ONLY talking about the Yakuza. I even gave a few examples in the first part of the thread. Since everyone keeps assuming we're talking about Yakuza (even though we are, they are one of the banned/unofficial ideas). I actually was taking part in starting an Albanian gang/mafia/mob. 

Just now, Kuma said:

lol @ everyone thinking we're ONLY talking about the Yakuza. I even gave a few examples in the first part of the thread. Since everyone keeps assuming we're talking about Yakuza (even though we are, they are one of the banned/unofficial ideas). I actually was taking part in starting an Albanian gang/mafia/mob. 

albanian OC doesn’t go past a crew of like three or four dudes on the west coast. 

4 minutes ago, arkan said:

albanian OC doesn’t go past a crew of like three or four dudes on the west coast. 

How big do you think we are?

Nonetheless, the topic at hand still stands regardless.

lol. Nice to see you pop up only when you got nothing to add.

-Edit to add.

(These were some of the RP screens of what we were attempting to do.)

Edited by Kuma
Added char thread.
  • Bospy locked this topic