gangmapsanandreas.net | GangAwareness.com

MCB666

2 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Username: Air Conditioner Fixer

Comment: Too late Kimchi u disgusting slut we on ur ass now out here taking shits on couches... Fuck u n ur bitch made ass dead homies like Teezy resting in piss and in shit. West Side Mara Salvatrucha TRECE la que controla bitch put it in ur mind

Username: Piss Bandit
Comment: Nigga let's be honest, Lucky Buddha Gambling parlor had more control in Little Seoul compared to ‚‚la mara''. Ur literally just a annoying vermin that isn't even being tolerated, just ignored by anyone else there. Go sit back on ur soiled couch.....

9 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Comment: Nigga let's be honest, Lucky Buddha Gambling parlor had more control in Little Seoul compared to ‚‚la mara''. Ur literally just a annoying vermin that isn't even being tolerated, just ignored by anyone else there. Go sit back on ur soiled couch.....

Username: La Que Controla

Comment: Hahaha thats all you gooks do. Talk. Bet yall dunno who been leavin dead bodies in the bushes all through 'Koreatown' for weeks. We're the ones actually out here doing shit, you gooks are just lost weight. Sitting around sucking eachother off and speaking on La Mara. But never to our faces, because if you did that, then we'd take a couple of your little girlfriends and torture them til they become ours hahahaha Mara Salvatrucha rifa faggot you're gonna see one day, dirty ass Korean hahaha. ACSK GOOKK

Edited by Garras Up
1 hour ago, Garras Up said:

Username: La Que Controla

Comment: Hahaha thats all you gooks do. Talk. Bet yall dunno who been leavin dead bodies in the bushes all through 'Koreatown' for weeks. We're the ones actually out here doing shit, you gooks are just lost weight. Sitting around sucking eachother off and speaking on La Mara. But never to our faces, because if you did that, then we'd take a couple of your little girlfriends and torture them til they become ours hahahaha Mara Salvatrucha rifa faggot you're gonna see one day, dirty ass Korean hahaha. ACSK GOOKK

Comment: You're literally what? 5th clique of Maria Salamanders to pop up after other 4 were completely wiped by locals in last two years. Go get a job at K-mart bum.

2 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Comment: You're literally what? 5th clique of Maria Salamanders to pop up after other 4 were completely wiped by locals in last two years. Go get a job at K-mart bum.

Username: Hahaha

Comment: We're the same clique lol wdym retarded ass gook haha nobody got wiped out, we've always been here, will always be here and there aint shit u kimchi suckers can do about it. gookKILLER.

Edited by Garras Up
5 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Username: Air Conditioner Fixer

Comment: Too late Kimchi u disgusting slut we on ur ass now out here taking shits on couches... Fuck u n ur bitch made ass dead homies like Teezy resting in piss and in shit. West Side Mara Salvatrucha TRECE la que controla bitch put it in ur mind

Username: Kimchi

Comment: fk la mara n fk all ur dead homies they drinking piss in hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by sio

Username: Concerned Citizen

Comment: What's with these MS13 and their sudden hatred for air conditioners? I mean don't get me wrong i can definitely see where they're coming from in regards to that, as i'm not the biggest fan of Air Conditioners myself, mine always breaks and I have to get it repaired and cleaned out. But the MS13 have taken it too far with their tags that feature the words 'air conditioners' crossed out. I also witnessed several MS-13 affiliates viciously attack a young Asian kid, one of the MS13 associates in question shouted 'Fuck Air Conditioners' as he attempted to assault me too.

I don't know what the air conditioners have done to MS13, but they're pissed. Maybe their air conditioners are broken, somebody should offer their services.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
10 minutes ago, Powley said:

Username: MaraLoser

Comment: MS snitching to the cops cause they got beat up by a kid 💀 The only turf they got is in a graveyard 

Username: Mata, Viola, Controla

Comment: Hahaha keep talking on the internet, gook. U wont say that to my face, u know what will happen.

Rape, kill, control 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Edited by Garras Up
  • MCB666 changed the title to gangmapsanandreas.net | GangAwareness.com
  • Shvag locked this topic