The problem with gang roleplayers in rich areas

VikoMKD

4 minutes ago, Ears Up said:

???? I'm not even gonna reply to this comment, holy fuck. you have no clue what you're talking about brother, I'm sorry but you don't.

Half of my comment was replying to what you said, so I think that's on you bub. The other half is just geographical facts.

1 minute ago, Marksman said:

Half of my comment was replying to what you said, so I think that's on you bub. The other half is just geographical facts.

You're the one acting as if Vespucci is some sort of recreation of Beverly Hills bruv. First of all, gangs are all over Venice. Their turfs may only be in certain areas, but do you REALLY think that they don't even go outside of those areas? That's laughable bro ???? Gangs are everywhere. If the mallrats don't want to be robbed, don't go near the bad part of Vespucci. Better yet, don't make threads down talking people's factions when they're probably one of the best portrayed West LS gangs there is.

We understand that the mallrats are tired of being robbed while they try to esex, but that's really not anybody's problem but their own.

1 minute ago, Ears Up said:

You're the one acting as if Vespucci is some sort of recreation of Beverly Hills bruv. First of all, gangs are all over Venice. Their turfs may only be in certain areas, but do you REALLY think that they don't even go outside of those areas? That's laughable bro ???? Gangs are everywhere. If the mallrats don't want to be robbed, don't go near the bad part of Vespucci. Better yet, don't make threads down talking people's factions when they're probably one of the best portrayed West LS gangs there is.

We understand that the mallrats are tired of being robbed while they try to esex, but that's really not anybody's problem but their own.

im not acting like its fucking 90210, I'm acting like it's Venice and Santa Maria. I shouldn't be getting robbed at gunpoint parked in my car in the canals. But do you REALLY think your type are above that? That's laughable bro. I don't care about there being gangs IN Vespucci. The problem is acting like they fucking OWN Vespucci bro. They have their turf. That's fine. They can go wherever the fuck they want in Vespucci. That's fine. But the problem starts when they act like they can do whatever the fuck they want in Vespucci and treat ALL of Vespucci and Del Perro like they're still in their neighbourhood, still in their little ghetto. Because hey, they're not. And they should fucking act like it lmao.

So, something that you guys seem to be complaining about is “unrealistic location for gang to exist”, but if illegal faction management had an issue would they not deny factions such as CCB13 and CWB. Also, there seems to be a crap ton of complaints about FRP this, robbing mid day that, random shooting etc. However instead of complaining in a thread in which IFM probably won’t even listen or notice, how about you report it instead. Complaining on the forums isn’t helping anyone and if you truly think that some gang members have unrealistic character portrayal, either contact their faction leader, or report them on the forums, so their faction is aware of their true nature? In my opinion this is another post complaining about illegal RP when there is no valid evidence or grounds to make these accusations.

Edited by xdthe
Just now, xdthe said:

So, something that you guys seem to be complaining about is “unrealistic location for gang to exist”, but if illegal faction management had an issue would they not deny factions such as CCB13 and CWB. Also, there seems to be a crap ton of complaints about FRP this, robbing mid day that, random shooting etc. However instead of complaining in a thread in which IFM probably won’t even listen or complain about, how about you report it instead. Complaining on the forums isn’t helping anyone and if you truly think that some gang members have unrealistic character portrayal, either contact their faction leader, or report them on the forums, so their faction is aware of their true nature? In my opinion this is another post complaining about illegal RP when there is no valid evidence or grounds to make these accusations.

I don't think anyone's upset over the existence  of gangs in the Vespucci area. It's what they do after that that becomes the problem. How they act. How they behave. How the entire Vespucci area should suddenly be free game because they reside in a small corner of it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Marksman said:

I don't think anyone's upset over the existence  of gangs in the Vespucci area. It's what they do after that that becomes the problem. How they act. How they behave. How the entire Vespucci area should suddenly be free game because they reside in a small corner of it.

Well, two things I have to say. From the comments on this thread, it seems that some people are complaining about the exisistence of this gang as a whole. Second, while you may be truthfully saying that some gang members are trash role players, making accusations without reporting them isn’t solving anything. It’s only a lose lose situation, for one the faction leaders don’t know who the fail role players are, and the community in Vespucci is negatively impacted because of fail role players. I also understand where your coming from in regards to the Vespucci area, however it’s also important to keep in mind the fact that gang members irl sometimes do go outside of their turf (while not 24/7 ofc). It’s common to see factions in Davis often splitting off and hitting areas such as Rancho or Strawberry. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, xdthe said:

Well, two things I have to say. From the comments on this thread, it seems that some people are complaining about the exisistence of this gang as a whole. Second, while you may be truthfully saying that some gang members are trash role players, making accusations without reporting them isn’t solving anything. It’s only a lose lose situation, for one the faction leaders don’t know who the fail role players are, and the community in Vespucci is negatively impacted because of fail role players. I also understand where your coming from in regards to the Vespucci area, however it’s also important to keep in mind the fact that gang members irl sometimes do go outside of their turf (while not 24/7 ofc). It’s common to see factions in Davis often splitting off and hitting areas such as Rancho or Strawberry. 

That's pretty normal of course, I am not accusing anyone, this is not tied just to Vespucci, people hang out outside from dusk til dawn and then again. Yeah that's all cool, but sometimes Davis and Vespucci feel like occupied zones. I have a character who lives there and have no troubles mostly, but as he bikes around sometimes I see stuff like from Atomic Blonde Berlin mission movie. But maybe that's because USA is that big of a country, that they have gangs, we don't have those here. People tried in 90s, were promtly shut by our intelligence service.

Edited by Engelbert
9 minutes ago, Marksman said:

im not acting like its fucking 90210, I'm acting like it's Venice and Santa Maria. I shouldn't be getting robbed at gunpoint parked in my car in the canals. But do you REALLY think your type are above that? That's laughable bro. I don't care about there being gangs IN Vespucci. The problem is acting like they fucking OWN Vespucci bro. They have their turf. That's fine. They can go wherever the fuck they want in Vespucci. That's fine. But the problem starts when they act like they can do whatever the fuck they want in Vespucci and treat ALL of Vespucci and Del Perro like they're still in their neighbourhood, still in their little ghetto. Because hey, they're not. And they should fucking act like it lmao.

My type? ??? I have a type now because I disagree with you? LMAOOOO. Okay bro, okay.

They treat Vespucci like its their neighbourhood because there's nobody disputing that. It IS their neighbourhood and it IS an ic issue.

Edited by Ears Up
6 minutes ago, xdthe said:

I have no sympathy for faction leaders who have to go through their members and figure out who the shitters are. The sympathy goes for those who have to deal with these people frequently because some bangers wandered into the next block where the property market is five times their own.

There is also a massive fucking difference between wandering from the low income gangland areas of Davis into low income gangland areas of Ranch and wandering from the little low income gangland areas of Vespucci into the high income areas of Vespucci. 

2 minutes ago, Ears Up said:

My type? ??? I have a type now because I disagree with you? LMAOOOO. Okay bro, okay.

They treat Vespucci like its their neighbourhood because there's nobody disputing that. It IS their neighbourhood and it IS an ic issue.

That's cute, but it's also wrong. If you live in one part of Vespucci, the whole area does not suddenly become yours.