The problem with gang roleplayers in rich areas

VikoMKD

1 hour ago, Laced Up said:

Lol you lot arguing about how gangs are meant to be and not to be knowing damn well ya’ll go outside once a week🤣

We've all signed up and partaken in a strict multi-page application to play on a heavy RP server that emulates real life, in GTA fucking V...

We're all losers bro, no matter how much you think talkin on bloooood 💯and RP'ing running trains on women (played by men) is cool, humble yourself.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 6
1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

We've all signed up and partaken in a strict multi-page application to play on a heavy RP server that emulates real life, in GTA fucking V...

We're all losers bro, no matter how much you think talkin on bloooood 💯and RP'ing running trains on women (played by men) is cool, humble yourself.

😭

Vespucci has poor areas. Small-time gangs from those poor areas would definitely take pride in tagging and slowly approaching the rich area. 

I know because I grew up in a poor neighbourhood that bled into one of the richest areas in my city within a five minute walk, and there was always a back and forth between where people would hang out. 

To me this is an in-character issue. Affluent people in affluent areas should raise concerns about increased gang activity in the area, or police should reactively keep those gangs out from rich areas. If they don't, they'll loiter there until told not to. Simple as.

6 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Shut this thread down, it's over.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

legendary, you won’t be forgotten

Reading this topic back (had some good laughs), I've noticed that a couple of people see that it's a two way street. Big up to those people.

But then you have brain dead gang roleplayers who assume if you have any sort of negative criticism to how illegal role play is portrayed on the server, you're automatically a lesbian with a Kawaii and a pf gun.

Y'all off the goop for real 

Edited by Dom.
1 hour ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

this is why i love u