The problem with gang roleplayers in rich areas

VikoMKD

3 minutes ago, SOLID24 said:

This thread needs to be closed honestly, the arguments people are making here are hilarious imo. Why this whole topic is up for debate, I will never know. But, being in Culver's leadership, I'm going to say we are not going to move for this thread. And I don't believe IFM is going to make us move either.

I don't think anybody wants the gangs to move. But stop treating the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto.

Just now, Benny Black said:

Also you're from the UK,

Bite me

Just now, Benny Black said:

What do you mean "treating the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto?"

Well, I hate to inform you but the entire area of Vespucci isn't a ghetto. It isn't a gangland. It isn't all for the taking. So stop treating it as such.

9 minutes ago, Marksman said:

I don't think anybody wants the gangs to move. But stop treating the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto.

We don't treat the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto, we never have. We are located at the south end of the beach where we primarily stay at, unless if we're going somewhere like to a party ect. I don't really know what you mean by this, and would wish for you to elaborate. But I'm going to make a guess. I'm guessing what you mean is that every now an then, we do a robbery or something of that nature. However, that has nothing to do with the beach. Yes, the beach is a primarily rich area, and I know a lot of Civilian rpers who drive race cars and like to live their romance stories live there. But that's no way going to stop or limit our RP.

Edited by SOLID24
10 minutes ago, SOLID24 said:

This thread needs to be closed honestly, the arguments people are making here are hilarious imo. Why this whole topic is up for debate, I will never know. But, being in Culver's leadership, I'm going to say we are not going to move for this thread. And I don't believe IFM is going to make us move either.

Nobody wants you to move, but we want a more realistic RP from the gang side, since I now know you are in the leadership of Culver's I'll try my best to send you evidence if anything similar happens in the future and hope we can solve it and make it a better experience for the community. My intention wasn't to move gangs away from Vespucci, but now it's almost impossible to live in Vespucci without getting attacked at least once in a period of 2-4 days.

3 minutes ago, Benny Black said:

What do you mean "treating the entire area of Vespucci as a ghetto?" Also you're from the UK, why are you lecturing people from America on how American gangs operate? 

Arent we all playing on the same server? Why does it matter where is someone from IRL, we are trying here to find a way to make it better for the community and remove the "bad apples" who ruin the whole experince on the server.

2 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Bite me

Well, I hate to inform you but the entire area of Vespucci isn't a ghetto. It isn't a gangland. It isn't all for the taking. So stop treating it as such.

He’s right you’re from the UK stop pretending you know what you’re talking about because you don’t. If you don’t like gang roleplay avoid driving your sports car in gang neighborhoods or taunting gang members with retarded Reddit memes